˗ˋ 12

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.3 pt.12 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"We all did great, don't worry

"We all did great, don't worry." Heeseung said, leaning over towards Lina who was rather pale and fiddling with her fingers.

The Dive Into You unit has gone through the gateway and the Flicker unit had celebrated, before sitting down into their chairs.

Not only did the Dive Into You unit have a group introduction, but they had also come up with individual introductions - and Chaerin knew she wouldn't even know what to say for hers.

"I know.. I know." She replied. "I'm not used to going first - and I think I just don't really like waiting."

Their attention was turned back to the screen, as the producers talked to the six people on the stage. Just like they did with them, they were asking a couple of questions - and Jay was asked about his claim to take Heeseung's bed and rank.

"It's not that I don't like Heeseung or anything.." Jay replied, "but as a participant of part two of I-Land, I think that's the kind of mindset you should have. So whatever I do, I practise hard and strive for first place. That's the kind of mindset I'll have as I perform today."

Bang Sihyuk wished for them to do well, and then it was time for them to perform. They got into positions and the light lowered, and Lina was practically on the the edge of her seat as she waited for it to begin.

They already knew that the song's vibe was completely different from Flicker, and it seemed that the performance was the same. Bright lights and extremely different outfits  only added to it.

The reactions were instant when Jay started the song, and the I-Landers in the lobby watched as the performance continued. Like their performance, camerawork was important, and it was incredible - to her, they were doing so well.

The performance came to an end, and Lina was quite honestly speechless. Her preference for the actual Flicker song was still there, however their Dive Into You performance was incredible.

"They did really well." The six I-Landers in the lobby said, repeating the phrase multiple times as they clapped.

"Good job." Bang Sihyuk said, and just like those who had just performed, the Flicker unit listened intently to the other team's feedback. "I could see you did your best and I give you high scores on that. I'm quite worried about Ta-ki and Daniel"

It seemed that his feedback was taking a turn. "I feel bad and I'm sure you feel even worse. If this performance was to be great, you needed to have outdone yourselves. But by failing that, the performance didn't have a good balance. And Ni-ki - you did really well today. You showed us 'I am Ni-ki'"