˗ˋ 02

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.2 pt.2 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The day went by quickly, filled with practise and checking up on others, worrying about the future of their unit and overall, playing Fake Love until Lina wanted to never hear the song again

They had alternated with the practise studios, and so along with the rest of her group, Lina was currently in what used to be the gym when they were called down into the main practise room for their midpoint evaluation.

Just like the first part of the show, the I-Landers stood in a long line, and Doobu and Sungdeuk had come to evaluate them.

"Is your practise going well?" The choreographer asked, a chorus of positive replies from the I-Landers echoing back to him.

"If you get eliminated this time, you're going straight home." He reminded them - and although it was harsh, it was the reality that they were facing. If you got eliminated in part two, you had no chance of redemption.

"So the midpoint evaluations will be even more strict, as will the training." He continued. "I know the dances of the test songs really well, since I choreographed them myself."

Lina already knew this - she had always know Sungdeuk was the choreographer for BTS, and was always interested to hear what he had to say no matter how harsh. However this seemed to hit her like a tonne of bricks - this was his choreography, and if it went wrong then it would be extremely embarrassing.

"You all have leaders right? Taki, K and Jungwon." Sungdeuk said, the three leaders nodding. "Are the leaders doing well?"

Chaerin glanced at Taki, who looked hesitant. Her gaze shifted over to K as he spoke, and then Jungwon. But Taki didn't say anything.

"What about you, Taki?" Sungdeuk asked.

"I've never been a leader before." Taki began. "There have been challenging parts, but it's going well thanks to Heeseung, Sunghoon and Lina's help." The three of them practically beamed as he mentioned them.

"Which team do you feel most threatened by?"

K chose Fake Love, Heeseung spoke up and said DNA, and Sungdeuk turned his attention towards the I NEED U team, to which Jungwon responded to his questions like a true leader - mature and well thought out, as well as quite fair.

"Ok, so now the most threatening DNA team." Sungdeuk said, and it was their team who started the midpoint evaluations first.