˗ˋ 01

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.4 pt.1 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Now, the midpoint results of the global voting will be revealed

"Now, the midpoint results of the global voting will be revealed." The I-Landers heads shot towards the screen, not expecting to here this so soon.

"The midpoint result?" Lina always had been worried about fan votes - she feared that the first time they were voted right at the very start of part two was a one off, and as people continued watching they would prefer the others over her and she would drop to the bottom.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and she looked up, seeing Jay holding his arms out. Moving quickly into them, she leant her head on his shoulder, the boy moving them slightly so that they could both see the screen.

"We will reveal the midpoint results." The system said, a row of numbers appearing across the top of the screens, breaking into two over the gateway. "The first place I-Lander."

"They're starting from the top?" Lina asked, looking up slightly, watching as the boys put in their guesses. "Kim Sunoo." Like the results of the last fan vote, Sunoo was first once more, and she broke out of Jay's grasp to go and hug him, before returning to her position.

"The second place I-Lander. Lee Heeseung."

"Congrats on advancing one rank." Jay said, as both Lina and Heeseung laughed, catching each other's eye - thinking pretty much the same thing.

"Third place I-Lander. Park Sunghoon." Lina had the biggest smile on her face as she saw his reaction - he truly hadn't thought it would be him and was so happy when it was.

"The fourth place I-Lander. Kang Chaerin." Lina's jaw dropped, not expecting to get so high - but it seemed that despite her doubts, the global viewers still had her back.

In fifth place was Ta-ki, which gained many shouts of surprise from the I-Landers. The younger Japanese boy was so shocked - and when someone pointed out how it was all Fake Love unit in the top five and they all hugged each other, so happy for each other.

Sixth was Jake, seventh was Jungwon, eighth was Daniel.

Those outside of the group rankings - ninth was Hanbin, tenth was K. As they got lower and lower, a few of them looked confused, glancing at K and Jay nervously.

Then they were to twelfth place, and when it announced Jay, Lina's heart dropped. Ni-ki was eleventh place automatically, and I-Landers were shocked by the results.

Lina would have no idea how it felt luckily, but she knew Jay would feel awful. He had been comforting her with her nerves as the only female in I-Land - but now that he was voted so low, she felt awful for that.