˗ˋ 04

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.2 pt.4 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"In ten minutes, we will reveal the first test

"In ten minutes, we will reveal the first test." Chaerin had only been up for fifteen minutes when the voice echoed through the building. She quickly finished getting dressed - having taken a very quick shower and dried her hair best should could before following Niki down to the lobby.

With all the clothes from the item room, there was one female size of everything, and so Lina had picked out a pair of the neon sweatpants and a black hoodie, not bothering with her appearance as she left her hair loose, didn't apply any makeup and left her glasses on, pulling a bucket hat down over her head just before leaving the bathroom.

Hurrying down the stairs, Lina practically skipped over to her seat, sitting down as the countdown came to zero.

The animations began on the screen again, and the I-Landers watched nervously as it turned dark. "From now on, you have a shared destiny." The voice began. "In the four tests to come, you'll be collectively responsible for all the results."

Chaerin nodded, taking the voice pausing to glance around at all the other boys, seeing their reactions.

"The average of individuals' scores will become the team's score, and those results will determine the number of people to be eliminated from I-Land."

"Oh gosh." Chaerin lent forward slightly, pulling her knees up to her chest in the chair, staring at the table full of numbers on the screen.

They needed an average of 96-100 to get no dropouts - which seemed physically impossible to get that perfect scores straight away.

"The eliminated participants you will also be deciding by yourself." With these words, the group simultaneously groaned, not believing what they were hearing.

The voice continued to explain the first test - a signal song. The thirteen I-Landers sat and watched in awe as the song played over the speakers, a performance playing on screen.

"It was a really pretty song." Lina said, her voice soft as it appeared over a clip of herself, wide-eyed as she watched the video. "And the theme was perfect."

"Parts one to five get to be in the centre more than twice, and part six onwards only get to be in the centre once." Seon said, and Chaerin couldn't help but desperately want one of those top five parts - as did most of the people there.

It was soon pointed out that part six, and seven went twice as well, leaving it with seven places for people to go twice, eight to thirteen only going once.