˗ˋ 07

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.3 pt.7 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

7 ┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Let's go." Jungwon said, getting out of the van in front of a clothing store, the four of them heading inside to buy presents for the others.

"There's a lot of cute things here." Heeseung said as they began to look around. "I really like this one." He said pointing at things on the racks.

After messing around with a jacket that had removable sleeves, they got down to business and spent quite a bit of time picking out clothes for I-Landers, deciding together what they would like and look good in.

They got their things and headed back into the van, on their way back to the building. It was way past dark now, and they had to eat when they got back - but by now everyone else would be in bed.

Bags were piled up in the back, all of them separate for each I-Lander. They had to get them a gift each, all four of them had experienced how the other nine has felt down about not having the chance to get put into the world until the whole thing was over.

The four of them had a few things to do when they got back before they could even think of sleeping - but all the same, they were exhausted from the day that they had had.

And slowly, the entire van in silence with each of the people sat in the back curled up with their eyes closed, they began to fall asleep.

Until a phone began to ring. Jungwon opened his eyes, and they adjusted to the dark. "Whose phone is that?" He asked, his sleepy voice nothing more than a mumble.

He sat up, yawning before listening, leaning forward and shaking Lina's shoulder, reaching upwards and flicking on the light.

Heeseung groaned, and Sunghoon's eyes flickered open. Lina mumbled something - still not answering the phone that was in her bag.

"Should I answer it?" Sunghoon asked, leaning over and taking the phone out of Lina's bag. "Oh- it's her mom."

"It is?" Heeseung asked, before holding out his hand, answering the phone. "Hello Mrs Kang, it's Lee Heeseung"

"Oh Heeseung, I thought that was you." Lina's mother, Sora's voice was elegant and refined as you would imagine of a Parisian ballerina. "I was told by some staff that you were allowed a phone today, and I thought I would see if Lina still had hers and wish her happy birthday one last time."

"Oh, Mrs Kang, Lina will just be a moment." Heeseung said, and gestures at Jungwon and Sunghoon to wake her up, knowing that she wouldn't want to miss this.

"What's going on?" Lina mumbled, blinking as she saw the light above her head and three boys staring at her. Heeseung reached over and pushed her phone into her hand, mouthing the name of the person who was on the other end.

"Mom?" Lina asked, her voice breaking and the girl huddling up into a ball, pulling her legs to her chest. "I miss you so much." She said.

The three boys couldn't help but not hear, considering the silence in the car. But they did their best not to intrude, turning away and letting Lina talk to her mom. And she did, all the rest of the way back.

"I have an ad where?!" Lina bolted upright, voice far louder than it had been and making the three boys jump. "Really?"

The exclamation came after Lina had told her mom about everything that had happened, during their day out and just generally in I-Land.

"No way. It was trending? I had no idea.." Lina trailed off, relaxing and sitting back in her seat. "A vote? I won a vote? Oh wow. Times Square?"

The three boys glanced at each other, jaws dropping in shock and soon enough they were back at the building, and she had to say goodbye, their phones being taken off them.

A little bit teary-eyed, Lina let Sunghoon and Jungwon take a hand each and pull her into the I-Land building, and the four of them ate in silence before organising things and then getting g ready for bed.

Like they had predicted, most of the I-Landers were asleep and those who weren't were about to be. Moving as quietly as they could, the four got changed and headed to bed.

Sat in the purple room, all in their pajamas and getting sleepy, they discussed the day they had. And to nobodies surprise at all, Chaerin had ended up in Sunghoon's bed and had her arms wrapped around his waist, using his chest as a pillow.

"You're going to break your glasses." He said, pulling them off her nose carefully as Heeseung and Jungwon discussed a few things about their unit and practise tomorrow.

"Did you have a good birthday?" Sunghoon asked softly, a look in his eyes that Lina had quite seen before.

"It's the best birthday I've ever had."

it's ok to not be okwrecked me ive been cryingfor ages

wrecked me ive been crying
for ages

also nothing is going to
happen between lina
and sunghoon in iland
and won't until
way after debut

also nothing is going to happen between linaand sunghoon in iland and won't until way after debut

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]