˗ˋ 06

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.4 pt.6 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The next morning they were called down to the lobby so that they could be told about the next test

The next morning they were called down to the lobby so that they could be told about the next test. Doing as they were asked, the twelve of them sat down in their seats, waiting for it to be revealed.

The screen was already moving as they sat down. "Now, part two the third test. We'll reveal the song for the 'Concept' Test." The system said.

On the screens, it read multiple things. On the top it labelled the song as 'Refreshing', and it was called Chamber Five (Dream of Dreams).

The video began playing on the screen, and it started off with them in blankets - something which none of them had expected. The track was - as labelled - refreshing and cheerful, and it seemed to be the type of song that quite a few people would excel in, get a chance to properly show their talents in ways that the other songs hadn't allowed them to yet.

The second song, the 'Explosion' song, was called Flame On. It was more Lina's taste, but she preferred Chamber Five - surprising herself. She wasn't sure what it was, but she kind of felt like having fun. Either way, both songs had different complexities to them, and fit the idea of a 'Concept' test perfectly - showcasing opposite styles and vibes.

"Ahh, I don't know which one I like more." Lina said, pulling her legs up to her stomach in the chair, rocking herself slightly. "Sunoo - Chamber Five is perfect for you." She said, looking across at the boy, who nodded.

"After you made fun of me for PRETTY U I'd like to see you do that." Sunghoon leaned over to her, and Heeseung did as well.

"I've never seen you do something cute. You're just as bad as him, aren't you?" Heeseung joked, jerking his thumb in Sunghoon's direction, staring at Lina as she didn't reply. "You are? I was joking but-"

"I'm not a very cute person!" Lina protested, as the Flame On video finished. Quickly, everyone were showing their admiration for either song - everyone knowing that Chamber Five was perfect for Sunoo.

"But what about the one remaining person?" Daniel asked, looking worriedly around.

"I know.. I have a bad feeling about this." Jay said, crossing his arms.

"The number of members per unit." The system began again. "Is five and six people for this test. Even if the unit with five is more than five people, six people must rehearse together. However, during the test, the I-Lander who is eliminated by the global viewer voting cannot perform on stage."

"For this test, you will be eliminated by the producer's evaluation and there will be one person eliminated." The voice continued.

"So-" Lina began before pausing, frowning. "There's going to be two people eliminated at the end of the week?" She looked horrified, and began fiddling with her sleeves, looking uncomfortable.

"I-Lander Kim Sunoo, who placed first in the mini mission, may go to the second floor and choose your song and members." The system announced, everyone watching him go.

The eleven other I-Landers waited for him in the lobby, debating what Sunoo might choose - whether he would go for the obvious and fitting Chamber Five, or surprise everyone by choosing Flame On?

They waited for him to choose the members, and debated on that as well - Jay pointing out that he would picked Jungwon. "I think a refreshing concept would be hard for you, Heeseung." He said, everyone laughing as Heeseung began to try and do some of the moves for Chamber Five.

"I-Lander Kim Sunoo finished selecting the song and team members." The system announced. "Please go up to the second floor."

Lina watched as several people went up the stairs when called, and Lina jumped up when she was called, making her way upstairs and directed to the practise room that was once the gym.

She pushed open the door and froze, seeing Sunoo, Heeseung, Jungwon, Jake and Ta-ki waiting for her. "No way!" She exclaimed, Heeseung laughing as the five of her came to greet her, a group hug forming in the entrance to the room.

"Me and Heeseung have decided to show a different side of us." Lina said, sitting in the interview room, hands and legs perfectly folded. "It might be a challenge for me, because I'm not used to showing my cute side - but it will be a good test for me because that will be needed when I debut." She said with a final smile, although it wavered slightly and she laughed.

It wasn't something that Chaerin was used to, however it seemed that she would have to get used to it pretty quickly - she didn't want to be eliminated when it came to test day.

hi ive said it last chapter but tysm for 90k that really is incredible

tysm for 90k that really is incredible

also should i keep the title of my added
member flicker or change it to given taken

also should i keep the title of my addedmember flicker or change it to given taken

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]