˗ˋ 05

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.3 pt.5┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Chaerin woke up quite early the next morning - which was a change, considering how late she usually woke up, or got woken up by Heeseung or one of the others

But only a few people were awake and up as she exited her bedroom, moving quickly to shower and put on a new pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt, pulling a bucket hat down over her hair.

"Good morning." She said as she approached the kitchen, where K, Taki and a couple others were eating.

"Sleep well?" K asked, always checking up on the girl here and there, ever since the first day. Lina nodded, sitting down on the other side of him and stealing some of his bread.

It wasn't long until the others were up, dressed and eating, ready to begin the practise for that day.

They practised all day, almost none stop. By the end of the day, Lina had a good idea of at least the first half of the choreography, and was quite inspired to continue working on it.

They agreed to work individually the next day, and set up a small schedule for people using the separate practise room.

Lina had been in there for a good part of an hour before her time was up, and clutching her ipad, sipping on a water bottle that Seon had given her ten minutes ago, she arrived in the main practise room.

"Good timing." Heeseung called out across the practise room. Lina looked over, to see him and K stood by one of the corners. "We were going to start doing the dance break together."

"Oh yes!" Lina hurried over, placing her stuff in a small pile. "You've both got it?"

The others nodded, and they got into position. It didn't seem to take them long to get it together - K, Heeseung and Chaerin just seemed to fit really well.

Lina pushed some loose hair out of her eyes, glancing in the mirror and smiling when she saw Jaebeom watching.

K and Heeseung started again, and Chaerin felt herself go back into focused mode, moving perfectly in sync with the other two, going through the dang break a few more times before they decided it was good enough for now.

"You're quite scary when you're focused." K watched as Lina stepped away, grabbing her water and turning back to him, confused. "When you're just normal you're all smiley but when you're dancing you're scary."

"It's not a bad thing - especially with this sort of concept." Sunghoon chimed in, as a flicker of worry crossed across Chaerin's face.

"I'll try not to be too scary." She said. The rest of the day was spent going through the dance break a few more times, learning their parts in the choreography and Lina helped some of the new I-Landers out quite a lot.

The next day was their midpoint evaluation, and at around the same time as before, the group were all in the main practise room.

"-Three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Zico, and the other directions walked into the practise room to find Lina stood at the front, counting as they practised the more dangerous bits.

The door clicked open, and instantly everyone looked over. Chaerin gasped as she recognised the man at the front. It was Zico.

First Rain and now Zico? Lina was having a hard time believing that they were actually mentoring them - they were people who she had looked up to for ages, and now she was stood in front of them.

"I'm producer Zico, and I'm here for I-Land's midpoint evaluation." He began.

Beside him, Song Sungdeuk introduced himself (someone else who Chaerin was extremely in awe of ) and then Pdogg - who Lina had met only once before by accident, but had looked up to for ages.

Zico began asking about the new I-Landers, asking about how they were doing and adjusting to the change.

"Would you say practising the teamwork is going well? In order not to get the same results as last time, there are some things that everyone has to work on." Zico continued, and Lina glanced around the group. "Let's see it now." He said.

Nodding, the I-Landers got into position. The beginning went well for Lina, who was too focused on herself to really notice the others. The dance break with her, K and Heeseung went really well - the practise they day before having paid off.

Jungwon did his flying part, however when it came to Heeseung doing it, he didn't, and he didn't end up in that final formation.

Lina didn't blame him - they hadn't properly practised those bits to a point where they were comfortable performing it. This was the first time it was all going together and if something had gone wrong it could be awful. However, she knew the producers might not see it that way.

In the final position, Lina glanced over at the producers and felt her stomach drop. Their expressions clearly conveyed their feelings - they hadn't done well.

But they couldn't do anything about it now, what was done was done, and they simply had to wait for their feedback.

And find out just how bad it was.

tysm for 10k!!it means the world,i hope you're enjoying it,and if you have any suggestionsjust ask!! <3

tysm for 10k!!
it means the world,
i hope you're enjoying it,
and if you have any suggestions
just ask!! <3

tysm for 10k!!it means the world,i hope you're enjoying it,and if you have any suggestionsjust ask!! <3

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]