˗ˋ 02

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.3 pt.2 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

After eating and getting dressed the next morning, the twelve I-Landers made their ways downstairs as instructed, and the very first place they went to was the main practise room, which had a variety of props within

Breakfast had been a quiet affair, the mention of Geonu had brought everyone to a silence, all of them missing him and really noticing the lack of his presence.

But they had been pulled away from the quiet by being asked to go down to the lobby after the countdown finished, and so they did.

"What is it?" Lina asked, standing on her tiptoes to see over a couple of the boys' heads. It looked to be a couple of boxes, a curtain-like thing and something else.

They entered, and quite suddenly a few of the boys were messing around on the blocks, a badly formed choir. Lina giggled as she picked up one of the pipes, reaching over and gently tapping Jay on the head with it, shrieking with laughter as he got up and began to chase her around, eventually catching her and circling her waist with his arms, swinging her round in a circle.

But then the animations began to play on the screen and he promptly dropped her, and tried to pull her up, but they were both too dizzy and K had to pull them through with him.

They sat down in their ranked chairs, staring up at the screens. "Now, we are going to reveal the second test of part two of I-Land. The Chemistry Test." Then, on the screen, a song appeared.

"Flicker." Lina read aloud to herself, the writing replaced with a video. She watched it with wide eyes, absolutely falling in love with the song, concept and choreography.

They were split equally, and continuing to watch the screen, the next song appeared. "Dive Into You." Lina repeated, and just like before, the choreography video was played. The two songs had completely different vibes, but Lina concluded that she preferred Flicker, and hoped to perform that one.

"The Chemistry Test will be performed by two units of six people to show the best synergy on stage by combining the charms of different members. The key to this test is whether or not the high-level choreography using the props is a success." The system explained.

"The elimination test is based 100% on the votes of the global viewers. According to the global viewers' votes, the lowest ranking I-Lander, 12th place, will be eliminated. The producers' evaluation will proceed together, and for the I-Lander who gets first place of the producers' evaluation, the votes they receive in the last 24 hours will befor the global vote is closed, will be counted as double." It continued.