˗ˋ 03

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.5 pt.3┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The next morning came quickly, and as soon as they had all eaten and got dressed, they were down in the practise rooms, ready to start for I&Credible

Lina was beginning to go over the choreography upstairs in the gym, which was extremely quiet during this time of the day. K and her had agreed to let him take the individual practise room for now, although Lina was sure she would be spending more than enough time in there during the coming days.

She had the choreography for the main sort of chorus part done quickly, and after that was sorted (it was such a important part and needed to be done first), she stared from the beginning.

The video played on repeat, her replaying certain parts to try and get at least the general idea of it. That was the best idea for first day; just get a general idea of the choreography, it doesn't have to be perfect just yet.

It was by far the hardest dance so far, and Lina felt tired only a couple of hours in. It was then that she decided to go and check on all of the others.

She descended down the stairs into the lobby, being able to see from there that there were quite a few people in the main practise room, and K was still in the individual one.

Lina managed to get in without many people seeing her, the door clicking closed behind her as she slipped in.

"How is everyone?" She asked, walking over towards the front, trying to figure out who was in there and who wasn't. K and Heeseung weren't - and come to think of it it looked as if there was another person in the individual training room.

She got mixed replies, some people getting the choreography and others mostly not. Jay was helping a few people with the chorus choreography.

Lina felt slightly awkward, as if she was intruding, for a moment, and shuffled on her feet, looking around. There was some group choreography that she would make sure they started tomorrow, as well as group practise for the other choreography.

The girl quickly checked on Heeseung and K before returning upstairs. It had definitely changed since the announcement the previous night.

Now that they were being judged individually, there was none of that sense of teamwork they had. It was each man to their own, as they say.

She couldn't help worry that they would mess up the parts of the choreography that included everyone - but it was only the first day and they would come together at some point.

The hours flew by, and Lina returned to the main practise room a few times. Jay had been helping people every time she checked, and so she wanted to help him with that.

She ended up teaching Jaebeom and Kyungmin some, and helping Seon with certain parts. It made her feel somewhat more deserving of the part one position - it had always included leading the group and they weren't just there yet. But helping others she loved, and it made her feel so much better.

The next day came and again, time seemed to pass quickly. Just as she had hoped and planned, they had begun on the group choreography, marking out the separate solo bits and coming together to try and get the bits which needed to be perfect and matching.

And as another day passed, they became more and more comfortable with the choreography, all of them having an good idea of what it all should be like - and even some parts they could even begin perfecting and dancing in sync, such as the chorus.

With three days left, they could get through it all. It might not be perfect just yet, but they were getting there. Plus any day soon they would hopefully have their evaluation from the producers.

They had just gone through it again, and Seon had called for them to take a break. She followed most of the others to the side, taking sips of her water.

But as she glanced over to the middle, she almost choked on it, averting her eyes instantly. Sunghoon, Jake and Jay were comparing arm muscles. But then K stepped in.

And let's just say that man had abs. Lots of them. Chaerin had no idea how to react to this, and just ended up covering her eyes as the boys crowded around. It seemed like a typical boy thing to do - and she knew they often felt as if they might not be able to do things like that because she was the only girl.

So she let them have their moment, hoping that whilst there were those who were very comfortable around her, those who weren't as comfortable could feel more at ease.

How could she lead if they weren't comfortable? She would just have to try her best.

They just needed to all try hard, and they would succeed.

thank you so so
much for 20k it means
the world <33

thank you so somuch for 20k it means the world <33

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]