˗ˋ 05

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.2 pt.5 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The DNA unit were incredibly good

The DNA unit were incredibly good. Every single I-Lander watching had their eyes focused on the screen at all times during their performance, not even daring to tear their gazes away to share looks of disbelief with each other.

Lina had always known they would be equal competition for her group - possibly even the ones that they would have to beat they were that good. They were bound to be good, with K, Niki, Hanbin and Jay on the team, they were a group of dance powerhouses.

Which was their strength. It would come down to their vocals to match that dance and their overall performance though.

It was a colourful stage to match their variety of outfits, and with the added background dancers, it seemed to come to life.

The dance break was absolutely incredible, and many I-Landers watched with their jaws completely dropped. It was a perfect fit for the four in the unit, and clearly, it would only heighten their already high score.

It came to end with the iconic move, K looking up into the camera. "Wow." Lina was speechless at how good it was, and it seemed that many agreed.

The I-Landers in the lobby listened to the unit's feedback almost as closely as those on screen did - they wanted to get a hint of what the producers were looking for.

Together they got 287 out of the 400 available, Geonu having worked out that seeing as each individual had 100 points, the total would amass to that.

"So about 71 each." Lina said, sitting back in her chair, looking thoughtful. "That is, if their scores were equal. But  I'm sure they'll differ."

It was low, considering how good it appeared. The I-Landers were rather shocked by just how low it was, and Chaerin came to the conclusion that the producers must be scoring harshly, as the four boys hugged on screen.

The four of them left the stage, entering the area where the producers were sat, just to the left of them so that they could watch the next performance.

In the lobby, the nine remaining I-Landers worried about who was going next, glancing nervously at each other and muttering words of good luck, just in case it was them. "We'll be fine." Lina said softly, reassuring them.

"The second unit to perform is.. I NEED U unit." The presenter announced, and Lina's eyes widened. That meant they were going last - and they would know both of the scores that they would need to beat.

It was ultimately more pressure than either of the other two options, because they knew they had to do their very best, put every ounce of energy into that performance to surpass the other two scores.

The four members of the unit exited the lobby quickly, entering the gateway and passing onto the stage, standing in a line as they answered the producers questions.

In comparison to the DNA stage, it was a lot calmer, white light shining down on the stage as the song began. It had a different feel to it as well, and a different intrigue to it.

It became more energetic as the song progressed, and it was a lot more vocal focused than dance. And after quite the performance, it came to an end, the four boys walking away from the camera.

The Fake Love unit listened carefully as they received their feedback, Chaerin feeling awful as she saw how upset Geonu looked.

They had done incredibly well - both units had. It was just a matter of what the producers thought of it.

After the feedback came the score, and the remaining five I-Landers got up out of their seats, standing close by each other as they waited, waiting to see what they would have to beat in order to win.

Together their total score was 275 - just 13 away from what the DNA unit had got. It would be tough for them to beat, it would be extremely close competition considering how harsh the judging was.

"Oh gosh." Lina said, walking round in a small circle, shaking her hands vigorously to try and stop them from them from trembling. "We'll be fine. Just fine." She repeated to herself, although her voice wasn't as confident.

"It's ok, we can do it." Sunghoon said, and the five gathered in a group hug for the final time before they were called to the stage. "We can do this."

With quick last minute warms up and stretches, the five repeated words of good luck and comfort to each other, hoping it would somehow pay off and motivate them.

Lina glanced at Heeseung, and she knew he was worrying about Taki - and she was too. He had received a lot of negative feedback, but it seemed like he had improved, at least it did in their practises - and Sungdeuk commented on it during their stage rehearsal. Both of them had been helping Taki outside of their group practise, with vocals and choreography.

And with their last few words to each other before entering the gateway, Lina and Heeseung could only hope that it paid off and they got a good score.

Because they really wanted that elimination exemption.

hi idk if i canupdate the next two days because i have that mockso yeah enjoy this

hi idk if i can
update the next two
days because i have that mock
so yeah enjoy this

hi idk if i canupdate the next two days because i have that mockso yeah enjoy this

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]