˗ˋ 03

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.5 pt.3┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

After settling in to their newly assigned rooms, whether or not they were the same one they had been in before, or whether they were new for them, several of them gathered in the kitchen, filling their plates with food for dinner

Sunghoon was between Jake and Ni-ki, and as Lina approached, she could hear him still worrying about the fact he had five days to learn the routine. "You get to practise for eleven days, while I only have five." He said, looking worried as put a few more bits of food on his plate.

"Honestly, I didn't think you'd get picked." Jake admitted, Lina holding out her plate and Sunghoon absentmindedly placing a few bits of the side dish he was getting onto hers.

"Neither did I." The former ice skater said, the others serving up their food and moving to sit down, others still preparing things in the kitchen. "For Chamber Five, was Ta-ki doing part five? Sunghoon asked, looking across at the others. Jungwon nodded.

"How can it all be '5'" The Park boy continued. "Chamber Five, fifth place, five days left to practise part five. I was part five for Flame On as well."

"Your new lucky number?" Lina suggested, teasing him slightly and leaning backwards as he joking hit her shoulder. She returned to her food, and Sunghoon slid off his chair. Moments later and shouts could be heard from the pantry.

"What's wrong with him?" The others leaned to look through the door, all staring at the boy who was in front of the refrigerator. "Do you need some medication?" Someone asled

"That's scary, what's going on?" Heeseung asked, several off them sliding off their chairs and quickly entering the pantry. "Sunghoon, what's wrong?" Heeseung was the first to answer, laughing as he was followed by several others.

"There are pork slices." Sunghoon pointed out, as they crowded around the refrigerator.

"That's it?" Heeseung asked, as the others dissolved into laughter. "What's wrong with you these days?"

"You seemed to have lost your mind." Jungwon said, and they all watched, laughing in disbelief as Sunghoon lost his composed state, repeating what Jungwon had said as he danced around, going for the packaged food on the counter and looking through it all.

Returning to the kitchen, a few of them continued to eat, whilst others began tidying up. "Sunghoon does have a lot on his plate." Sunoo pointed out as he washed his hands, Jay began putting plates away and Chaerin beginning to carry plates over to the dishwasher.

Lina returned for more of the dishes, leaving Jay putting clean ones into the cupboard. Sunghoon had left the pantry and was washing stuff up as she returned with another pile. He began laughing to himself and the pair behind him met each others eyes, confused on what he was doing.

The pair approached, the girl carefully putting the plates down beside him. "Ah, I don't know." Sunghoon said to himself.

Chaerin hugged him from behind, head balancing on his shoulder. He let out a sigh, Lina squeezing him just a little tighter before separating.

"You'll be fine." She promised, leaning around and looking up at him, watching as he continued to wash up.

Not long later and the I-Landers split into their units, heading into their separate practise rooms, not even changing out of their I-Lander uniform before beginning to practise.

"Seven, eight! One!" Heeseung counted as he began to teach Sunghoon the choreography, knowing they would need to get a good start on things if they wanted even have the possibility of winning in five days time.

The former member of Flame On seemed to be picking it up pretty quickly, and they soon began to mark it out as a unit, not putting all their energy into it but powerful enough for it to come together slightly.

That was the other five, Sunghoon was still putting too much power into his moves for it to be considered refreshing. Heeseung pointed it out with a smile, it disappearingg in an instanst as he imitated the boy with his far too strong take on the move.

It was getting rather late, but still they continued on, pointing out the multiple occasions that Sunghoon did the same thing, clearly finding it rather difficult to switch between those contrasting personas which were needed for each concept.

"I can't adjust to being like this all of a sudden." Sunghoon whined, after they had teased him about yet another far too powerful move.

"Didn't we... get used to it somewhat?" Heeseung asked, pulling a rather tired Lina over, the girl nodding. They began showing off their newly acquired talent for the refreshing concept, laughing every time.

And soon enough, they felt as if they were ready to finish for the night, and they left their practise room, switching off the light as they went.

They would relax and then go to sleep, and as the next day came, it would be when they hard work was really needed.

years of watching the next stepand being obsessed with dance programmesfor a good chunk of my life reallyprepared me for writing a book like this

and being obsessed with dance programmes
for a good chunk of my life really
prepared me for writing a book like this

years of watching the next stepand being obsessed with dance programmesfor a good chunk of my life reallyprepared me for writing a book like this

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]