˗ˋ 08

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.5 pt.8┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

After Sunghoon had finished on the phone, the pair made their way back upstairs, heading past the main practise room, in which Ni-ki and Hanbin were practising

"I'll come say goodnight later." Lina promised, pulling her arm out of the link she had with the boy, practically bounding over to the door into the purple room, pushing it open. "How was it for everyone?"

Jay and Heeseung were laid in their beds, duvets pulled up to their chins. She sat down on the end of Jay's, the three discussing their phone calls between each other before others began to flood into the room.

After spending a little while talking, they all seperated and headed to bed, and Lina dragged herself away from her covers, heading towards Sunghoon's room.

Of course, she ended up falling asleep there, and when the next day came it went straight back to practising, the top four ranks thinking even more about their parents and other supporters as they did so.

And after an hour or so of practise, they changed into their outfits for the performance and headed for a rehersal on the stage, the producers watching nearby.

For this one, Lina had been given a white tennis skirt with matching white safety shorts, as well as a lilac sweater with clouds on. Her makeup was yet to be done, but she had a feeling that it would consist of a little more sparkle than usual.

Perching her head on Sunoo's shoulder, getting some of the coolness from the hand-held fan, the Chamber Five unit monitored their rehearsal, Sungdeuk and Doobu hovering nearby.

"Jungwon you have to match their hands." Sungeuk pointed out. "And smile more here, it looks dull. "Lina, you too. Looks more lively."

Taking in their advice, the unit made their way back into the lobby, and a few hours later they were waiting in there as the countdown came to an end. "I-Landers gather in the lobby." The system instructed them, Lina sitting down between Sunoo and Heeseung, adjusting her skirt to cover her legs more.

"Your shoelace." Hanbin pointed, the Kang girl looking over at him before down at her shoes, which was matching lilac to her sweater, red hearts on the sole of them.

"Oh thank you!" Chaerin beamed, leaning down to do them up. She was right when she predicted the stylist would give her a different look. Instead of in a high ponytail, it was low and hung over her shoulder, two curls framing her face and a pearl heart clip in her hair.

It was a lot more appropriate for a refreshing concept, as her makeup was kept quite natural with a little shimmer on her eyelids and she had been forced to sit still for half an hour longer as the makeup artist drew tiny little stars around her eyes in coloured eyeliner.

"I probably won't be able to sit here after this." Sunoo said, getting comfortable in his chair. "I should enjoy it as much as I can."

"I want to keep sitting here." Jay replied, dressed in the contrasting outfit of dark leather just like the others in the Flame On unit. "I like number four. I think I like it more than rank one."

Despite being told to gather and sit down, the most of them were stood up and stretching or practising, trying to do as much as they can until thevery last minute. "I love this skirt." Lina was stood besides K, twisting her hips. "It's swishy. Sunghoon - you need to smile more."

She stopped watching her skirt twisting and looked over to the boy, laughing at the tense look on his face. "I'll be fine during it. I think." He stopped and stood straight, Lina hopping over to him.

Placing a finger at either side of his mouth, pulling them upwards gently. "I know it's tense but just have fun with it, or else you'll never look as refreshing as you need to."

And as the countdown came to the last ten seconds, the Park boy quicky squeezed her in a hug before they rushed back to their seats as it hit zero.

As it came to the end, the screen turned on and they watched as the stage lit up, centering on the logo, before the light dimming and the presenter appearing. "A survival game that whole world is watching, I-Land." The usual introduction came, and Chaerin sat up in her seat. "I-Land part two started out with thireen participants. Afrer going through two tests, one by the producers' choice and one by the global fans choice, two were eliminated."

"Currently, eleven survivors remain in I-Land." With that, the banners with their faces and ranks fell down on the screens either side of the stage. "Tonight, based on the producers' choice, their rankings will change." And just like they had appeared, the banners on either side of the stage were replaced with blank ones.

"Top eight I-Landers, please return your badges." The system told them, and Lina stood up from her chair, moving over to the case and carefully unpinning the badge from her sweater, gently placing it back where it needed to be.

"The people who get the badges after this test are the ones who get to wear them for the final time." Jay pointed out, joining the others by the case.

And as they returned to their seats, that fact seemed to sink in. They were so close to the final test, without even realising it. There was barely any time left in I-Land.

The debut team would be being chosen soon.

in response to several commentslast chapter, yes there is a chance oflina and sunghoon in enhypen

last chapter, yes there is a chance of
lina and sunghoon in enhypen

in response to several commentslast chapter, yes there is a chance oflina and sunghoon in enhypen

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]