˗ˋ 05

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.6 pt.5┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"I-Landers, come to the Item Room

"I-Landers, come to the Item Room."

The monotone, almost robotic voice was something they were incredibly used to at this point, and obeying the command instantly, the I-Landers made their way over to said room, which had been empty for some time to allow practise inside, but now held many things.

"Wow, what is this?" Jungwon exclaimed, him and Jay first to reach the glass door, soon followed by the other eight I-Landers, who had similar looks of childish excitement as they saw the sheer amount of things within the room.

Bursts of colour came from over, many props and different outfits lined up neatly over the surfaces. "Hey - is that a tutu?" Chaerin let go of Daniel's arm, which she had been clutching within the excitement and jumping over to a rack that seemed especially for her, several much more feminine clothes and outfits hung up.

Lined up by the windows were ten cameras, presumably for them to all film with. Because, not too long before they had been called to the Item Room they had been gathered around the egg-shaped gateway, listening to the same system voice informing them to film a self-promotion video to showcase their skills and charm.

And this was what they had to work with, apparently.

The filming location and content was all up to them, and for once they were given complete creative control over something. The boys seemed to lack enthusiasm for this, but this was something that Lina had prepared for.

She had grown up around technology and travelling the world. More often than not, the places she ended up staying were far more interesting than going out and making friends that she would never see again becuase she would be leaving within weeks. And she would watch a moderate amount of TV and make her own adverts out of products she found around the house.

She had made some for shampoos and conditioner, a very specific type of orange that she really liked (and that could technically be found nowhere else because it came off of a strange hybrid tree in the large garden behind the house), her favourite shirt, book and teddy bear. You name a commonplace household item, Lina had probably made some strange, short incredibly grainy and low quality advert for it.

So it was safe to say that she had some - well really very little - childish experience in it. But the creative juices were already flowing as she looked around the room, taking in the sight of so much colour to the items and clothing.

It was quite lucky, her, K, Ni-ki and Sunoo had been given timing benefits due to them being the top four ranked I-Landers. K had 70 seconds, Ni-ki had 60, Sunoo had 50, Lina had 40 and the other I-Landers only had 30.