˗ˋ 01

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.2 pt.1 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Practise the next day started early, Sunghoon and Heeseung having to physically pull the very easily carried Lina out of her bed and into the bathroom, someone handing her a pile of clothes and pushing her towards the shower

Knowing that nobody would even come near the bathroom during her time within it - that had been their deal since the beginning - Lina quickly showered and changed into the clothes that they had given her; a pair of black sweatpants with one of the black jumpers that had the strip of white around the collar.

She ate a quick breakfast before joining the others in the practise room, where they instantly began warming up and then analysing the choreography video that they had been sent.

Chaerin stretched as a couple others watcher the video, her leg stretched out and bringing her head to her knee, repeating it with the other. She had found herself to be rather flexible at times, and could get her legs incredibly high if she was to do a leg hold.

They assigned positions for now, just from watching the choreography and agreeing amongst each other who would work best for each part. As of then they didn't really consider much else - Fake Love was a hard song to perform, and they needed all the practise time they could get and to not spend too much time deciding things that could be changed at any time.

It was rather high, and Lina didn't mind that. However it was harder for the boys, and so she ended up getting a lot of higher parts within the position she was chosen for.

Sunghoon had part one, Lina had part two, Heeseung got part three, Sunoo part four and Taki got part five. He didn't mind it though, although Lina felt a little bad the the leader had the worst part. But if he was comfortable with it, then it was the best choice.

They began practising instantly after that, at first quite separate, giving them a chance to get used to the choreography. And then when someone had learnt it, the group would come together and learn off of each other, finally being able to put certain bits together.

They finished the first day with an air of satisfaction regarding what they had done. Despite the challenging song and choreography, they had managed to get a good portion of the choreography down. However, it would be the vocals that could cause them trouble.

Lina sang to herself as she climbed the stairs, the lyrics of Fake Love that she had already heard so many times in that day repeating over and over, like a broken record.

She heard I NEED U coming from the practise studio and ran over, peering through the gap in the door. Jungwon and Daniel saw her, the youngest rushing over to pull her in.

With a smile, Chaerin sat down besides Geonu, who was singing some of his part, she filmed for them as they practised before heading out, getting some food.

The night went quickly and next thing she knew, Lina was practising in what would be the Item Room, but had clearly been cleaned up a bit to allow them space to practise.

Taki didn't seem to be quite getting in, and Chaerin kept an eye on him throughout the practise, which was lead by Heeseung instead. It was clear that he wasn't entirely focused, finding it rather hard.

And she didn't blame him - Taki's preferred style of dance was a lot different to the one in the Fake Love choreography, she just hoped that the practise across the next few days would help him.

It was a worry, and Lina had heard Heeseung and Sunghoon talk about it a couple of times. But as she sat by the side of the practise room, letting the food they had just eaten digest as she watched three of the boys mess around, Taki nowhere to be seen, she let herself worry.

They already had a disadvantage in the form of having that extra member. It was an extra person to worry about, and an extra person that couldn't mess up.

And Lina hoped it wouldn't be her - because she despite all the counselling she had done in the training camp, letting people down was something she didn't think that could help.

hi uhhhh so🧍‍♂️i dipped for a couple daysbut i'm back and i'll be updatingfor the next three days howevernext week is a littleuncertain because i have my rs mockwhich wouldn't be important but consideringhow this year gcses went to shit i wanna a...

hi uhhhh so🧍‍♂️
i dipped for a couple days
but i'm back and i'll be updating
for the next three days however
next week is a little
uncertain because i have my rs mock
which wouldn't be important but considering
how this year gcses went to shit i
wanna actually get good marks just
in case and i was supposed to
say more on their debut
date but i didn't but hOLY SHIT
IT WAS GOOD

i'm so so glad we got a studio version of flicker
and given-taken is just wOW like their
whole concept is out of this world

also their mama stage???? 6 day old rookies
did that aNd they're nominated for roty
at the seoul music awards

i'm literally so proud of them

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]