˗ˋ 11

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.6 pt.11 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

 And whilst in several days time Lina and the other nine finalists would be watching the clips with warm smiles on their faces and listening as the formerly eliminated contestants gave words of good luck to their friends, some time previous, the m...

And whilst in several days time Lina and the other nine finalists would be watching the clips with warm smiles on their faces and listening as the formerly eliminated contestants gave words of good luck to their friends, some time previous, the morning after the emotional evening of recieving food from their parents was exactly how Lina had predicted.

She had woken up with a groggy feeling in her bones, surprised to already find Sunghoon, Heeseung and Jay sat on the end of it, talking amongst themselves whilst Sunoo, Ni-ki and K slept on.

Once she had managed to get them all out so she could organise herself and shower, she realised just how puffy her eyes were and as Jay placed a plate of the breakfast food he had helped to prepare, she held up a spoon to her eyes that they had put in the freezer the night before to be prepared.

And after everyone's food had gone down and they were prepared for the day - or at least, mostly prepared - she joined them down in the practise room. They quickly warmed up, stretching and going over the choreography in a much more relaxed way.

Her arm was connected on one side of Sunghoon, gaze pointed downwards as Heeseung and K went over their part, the music not yet on and instead singing it themselves. "I.." K began, and at the sound of conversation the others got out of positions to listen.

Only to hear the sound of the system echoing through the ground floor of the building. "Huh?" Chaerin straightened up, looking around. "Gosh, what now?" She expected some other form of check before the final days.

"What's going on?" The same question seemed to regurgiate out of each of their mouths in some other form, and surprised, they turned to face the gateway on which the countdown sat. The orange timer disappeared, instead replaced by the white line that circled around the visible half in the wake of someone coming through.

"Who is it?" Sunghoon asked. "Someone.. someone must be here." He tripped over his words a bit, his ears turning the slightest shade of pink as he saw Lina glance his way.

It began to open and the I-Landers stood rooted in place as they stared at it, leaning to the side so they could try and see who it was. Finally, they got a glimpse and the confusion was mutual - there was way more than two people, their bodies shrouded in blue light. As it finally opened, recognition clicked and a spark of emotion and excitement an through them all.

Out of twenty-three I-Landers, ten remained, and the other thirteen were staring back at her. And for a moment, silence echoed in their ears. But then, cheers and exclamations of excitement found them and Lina found herself following Ni-ki and Daniel as they ran through the door of the practise room and towards the others.

She couldn't believe it - and if she was honest the sight had made her so excited she could feel her heart pounding out of her chest, eyes searching for one particular person. Lina didn't want to get emotional, but as she found the man she was looking for.

"Seon!" She exclaimed, arms already wrapping around his shoulders and him responding rapidly, lifting her up. He had truly been one of her closest friends in there, and was like an older brother. "It's so good to see you."

"Are you crying?" The older boy laughed, shaking his head as her arms tightened around him. "You've done so well - I'm so proud of you."

"I missed you." Lina smiled as she was put down, smiling up at him. "But come on - there are other people waiting to see you!" She turned to look towards Heeseung and K, who were hugging the others but glancing over every few seconds. "We can catch up in a minute!"

She jumped off to hug Taki, who was just as cute as he had been before, then Nicholas and finally meeting some of the I-Landers who hadn't been anywhere other than The Ground. Chaerin came to a stop besides Geonu and Heeseung, her head resting on the older's shoulder, having missed him greatly.

"Sakura." Taki also stood nearby, looking towards her as he, K and Ni-ki reunited. Smiling, the half-Japanese joined the others as they conversed in their shared language. It was easy

But suddenly, their attention couldn't no longer be on each other, but an alarm blared once more and their eyes turned towards the screens on the walls surrounding them.

"Oh!" Lina's head perked up, smiling at one of the I-Landers she didn't know so well - his name was Jimin - as he also came to a stop beside her, turning away from Kyungmin and up to the screens.

"I-Landers, please prepare to perform Into the I-Land with thirteen contestants added." The system announced, and eyes brightened, smiles on their faces.

This was perfect - it was perfect. Lina couldn't wait, it was going to be amazing.

hi! so, as if you haven't heard enough about how many books i have, i decided  to make an enhypen added member without going through the process of writing a fic like this before hand

hi! so, as if you haven't heard enough about how many books i have, i decided to make an enhypen added member without going through the process of writing a fic like this before hand. polarr wasn't working which is where i filter all my images from today so it should be up at some point tomorrow or next week

also i still dont care whether you liked seon or not ok

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]