˗ˋ 09

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.6 pt.9 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The end of the test

"The end of the test."

The system spoke once more when they had assumed their final positions, breath heaving and music stopping and lights changing from the constant flashing to just green.

It had gone so quickly. They had preparing it for a week, this one final test for what was the biggest and more important part of the competition. Lina had barely even thought of anything else during it except getting it absolutely perfect.

And to her knowledge, she had - even if the performance had gone by in such a blur that she couldn't remember it. Just as suddenly as the Final Test had begun, it was over. And it was no longer up to them to secure their place in the debut group. No, it was up to the general public and after they voted and had their say, the final position would be decided by the producers, who had been judging them throughout the entirety of the show.

Chaerin's chest flew upwards and down as she tried to catch her breath, a sheen of sweat shining over her forehead that she was desperate to wipe off. But until they got the go ahead, they had to hold that position until the cameras could have done what they needed to do.

It seemed like forever, but eventually one of the stage crew alerted them from below and they relaxed, shuffling into a straight line as they caught their breath and organised themselves.

"Yes, it was the 'Calling' performance that will decide the fate of the Final Test." Namjoong began to present again, microphone lifted to his lips. "The producers must select one person out of the nine. I'm curious to know what you think."

The trainees on stage listened attentively as Bang PD gave his feedback - it was an amazing performance and he reminded them that no matter how famous they become, that they remember that exciting feeling of performing.

Sungdeuk was next, and he thought that they had done a much better job then than they did whilst practising, which was always good to hear no matter what they were doing. He admitted to being worried for Jungwon following the results of the previous test, afraid he might be intimidated by the live broadcast but quickly followed it with compliments to his performance. He also named Jake to be the trainee with the greatest growth over the series.

Pdogg followed, complimenting Jay on his parts, Daniel on his vocals. And then Wonderkid, who complimented K, Heeseung, Sunghoon and Chaerin, who was very glad to hear a compliment for her dancing and facial expressions.

Finally Doobu, whose focus was on Sunoo and his progress throughout the show - which was incredibly impressive - and then Ni-ki, the youngest of the group, who seemed to becoming a more well rounded idol with every performance.