˗ˋ 03

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.2 pt.3 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"With you decisions, the thirteen survivors of I-Land have been determined

"With you decisions, the thirteen survivors of I-Land have been determined." The rather robotic voice said, and Chaerin sighed, wiping her palms in her trousers, practically trembling with nerves.

"From now, the four dropouts will be announced." It continued, and Chaerin stared blankly at the floor in front of her, worried she had made the wrong decision.

But in this case - what was the right decision, and was there even a right choice that she could have made?

Four blank cards appeared on the screen, and Chaerin twisted in her seat to get a better look at them. "Oh gosh." She said, various others reacting similarly.

Clutching the bottom of her t-shirt in her hands, she waited for the results, almost unable to sit still and stop fidgeting, but also frozen in place.

"The first eliminated participant received ten votes." The voice paused, and Chaerin frowned. "Kim Sunoo."

The girl looked over to Sunoo, slightly shocked. They were yet to properly interact, but from his performance she could tell he was really talented.

"The second eliminated participant also received ten votes." Each time the voice paused, Chaerin felt as if she was getting a year older. "Noh Sungchul."

"The third eliminated participant received nine votes." With yet another pause, Chaerin gulped, having the awful feeling it would be her. "Taki." Thankful it wasn't herself, Lina looked towards the younger Japanese boy, who sighed, shaking his head and staring at the ground.

There was one final elimination place left, Chaerin felt the nerves build up, her fingers tapping an unknown beat on the side of the chair.

"The fourth eliminated participant received a total of six votes." The voice paused for the slightest second. "EJ."

Shocked she had made it through, Lina stared around, feeling awful for the four participants who were eliminated.

"All four dropouts are announced. Those who have been eliminated, please move to the Ground, now." The voice said.

Others stared at everyone, worried and glad they had passed. Chaerin didn't exactly know what to do, and so, she just sat there, eyes focused on the ground.

"Don't feel bad." A voice appeared by her ear, and Lina looked up to see Sunghoon. "Come on." He pulled the girl up, closer to the group.