˗ˋ 04

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.4 pt.4 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

That night they were called up to the living room by the sound of the system ringing, and telling them to

"What's going on?" Lina asked, emerging out into the living room from the pantry, discarded the snacks she had been holding.

They sat down on the couch, Lina squishing between Sunghoon and Heeseung. All of them were wondering what it is, only slightly panicked about what they could have in store for them this time.

"Hello everyone, how's the practise going for the third test?" The presenter appeared on a video on screen.

"We have something special special planned for you tonight." He continued. "Please head outside now."

"Outside?" Lina sat up straight. "We're going outside?" She asked, all of them jumping up in excitement.

"I always say this, but these this aren't necessarily good." Jay said, and Lina frowned.

"But his face looked kind of happy right?" Heeseung insisted, gesturing with his hands. "We have something special for you tonight!" He said.

Despite whether it was good or bad, some of them rushed off to go get changed, and after waiting for them, Lina went with them down the stairs, listening to their various theories on what it could be.

They emerged out of the large doors in which they entered through, Heeseung, Jungwon and Lina leading them, confused on why there was a bright light until they turned the corner.

"What is it?" Lina asked. A video was projected against the wall, and benches were set out on the ground in front of it.

They sat down on the benches, staring up at the screen as they waited for whatever was happening to begin.

"Right, they'll play a video." Sunoo agreed with Daniel, Lina nodding. They just didn't know what that video would be.

All of a sudden, making them jump out of their skin, the screen changed from the usual logo, to a map of the world.

"The global fans who are rooting for you from over 173 countries have sent video messages to you.

First of all to K, from Tokyo. Lina glanced over at him as he listened, feeling warm when she saw a smile on his face.A couple more messages for K made the I-Landers clap, smiling and watching - including a little girl, which was adorable.

Then, Jake's from Australia - a family of five beginning it by imitating his part of I&Credible.

Heeseung videos came next, then Ta-ki, then Jungwon and Jay. Lina felt so happy watching them, jumping out of her skin when she heard her name.

Her first video was from London, taken in the most beautiful apartment that looked over the city at night. It was a girl - similar to her age - who told her all about how her, her family and her friends all watched the episodes together over the internet, and had all voted for her to win.

Her second was from France, and Lina let out a gasp when she saw the girl on screen. "I know her!" She exclaimed, the boys looking over. "The village that my parents have a house in, she lives just down the lane."

It was a girl named Dominique, and Lina had a bigger smile on her face than ever before as she watched. She hadn't seen Dominique in years, and felt a little bit tear eyed, especially when Dominique stood up from where she was filming, heading over to the door and exiting out into the street, where people were all over, cheering.

"We're all rooting for you!" Dominique finished, and by this, the tears were falling and Sunghoon wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

The videos for the other I-Landers made her feel warm again, and she managed to stop crying, wiping her eyes and leaning slightly into Sunghoon's hold, who was staring up at the screen like it held the location of a pot of gold, the words meaning so much to him.

Following the set of messages for each I-Lander there was another segment. It was a Q&A.

This could end up being rather interesting - and not at all what any of them had expected when told they were going out of the building.

no because this part of the
episode made me so happy

also if you're confused about the village
you'll get more info in my enhypen
book so yeah :))

also if you're confused about the villageyou'll get more info in my enhypenbook so yeah :))

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]