Izuku X Reader finale: In our hearts for eternity!

Y/N POV

(I woke up knowing this is the day. The end of my 858,958 trillion year journey, finding my husband and the best family I could ever hope for)

"Hey Izuku this is the day, the final day of my lifetime."
"Y-Y/N.. I love you so much, and I don't want you to go!!"
"Yes I know. But everyone has to pass on some day, even an immortal such as myself."
"I'll always remember you for as long as I live, you'll always be my one and only Y/N"
(Izuku and I cuddled in bed for a while, I made breakfast and Wayett and Eri came into the kitchen remembering what would go down on this day.)
"I don't know what to say Dad. You were the one that saved me from that man, you and Izuku took me in and i'm a part of this family, I never thought in a million years that you would be gone some day..."
"I know Wayett, I wasn't expecting it either. But everyone has to pass on in the end. The burden of Demon King will now be yours to control"
"Really? Your passing to me? Are you being serious?"
"Yes, your my son. The next step in the evolutionary chain, every bit of the power that was mine for just so many centuries of work, is now being passed on to you son."
"Y/N are you sure about this?"
"Heh, of course i'll pass it on to Wayett
he's a really fast learner."
(I cut my finger and gave Wayett a droplet of my demon blood.
He is the new Demon King.)
"Thank you Dad i'll be the best Demon King that I can, I promise."
"Heh, Eri when you finally master your quirk you will be one of the most powerful superhero's on the planet-
No- universe."
"Thank you Daddy."
(I sighed as Wayett and Eri held me. For the first time in a long time.
I cried, I never thought I would be able to do that again)
"Y/N Demon King, and the most powerful demon the multiverse has ever seen, your contract of life is now up in flames, come with me to your inevitable afterlife."
"Well shit.. I'm ready Grim Reaper."

(Grim Reaper scratched my name off of the list of Dead Men's Fall)"Thank you for your willingness to invite death to take you

"Thank you for your willingness to invite death to take you."
"Yeah, this isn't the first time Ive died Grim, you know that already though."
(Grim Reaper took me into the afterlife and to my surprise, I was granted the grace of becoming an Angel of life, eternal in the divine light shinning in the Heavens.)

"So this is how it feels to become an Angel, I've never felt so filled with purpose and pride

"So this is how it feels to become an Angel, I've never felt so filled with purpose and pride."

Izuku POV
"Years and years later, I gained full control over one for all, being able to master a buff strong form just like All Might could back in the day."
"Wayett has grown so much in these last few years, he's learned to control his powers extremely well, I know that one day he will become just as strong as Y/N was. He's trained so hard and it will all pay off eventually."

[Much older Wayett! So adorable!]"Wayett just turned 19, he's so strong

"Wayett just turned 19, he's so strong."
"When Y/N passed away, there is a star in the night's sky that shined brighter than anything I had ever seen, I that star in the night's sky was what Y/N became when he passed on."

Rest in peace Demon King Y/N

Year 13.7 to 2033
THE END ❤

I just started my sequel to this story.
It was really fun making the first part
You can go check it out if you want!
It's called Izuku X Demon King reader return: Angel of wrath's vengeance