Izuku X Reader part 66: Demon blood Deku info

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Age: 29

Aliases: The Grim Reaper, Bounty hunter Deku, Purgatory guardian,
Demon King's husband.

Children: Wayett Life, Eri Midoriya.

Affliction: Y/N's Executioner

Base of operations: Purgatory, Tokyo Japan.

Identity: Public

Citizenship: Japanese

Marital status: Married to Y/N

Occupation: Cabin somewhere outside of Japan.

Gender: Male

Eyes: Emerald green

Hair: Dark green

Orgin: Ever since he was a child he admired the number one hero All Might but was quirkless, one day he tried to save someone in danger, seeing his bravery to save others, the number one hero gave him his power and said: Now it's your turn. He is now married to Y/N and is his own personal executioner of choice.

Universe: The Milky way galaxy

Place of birth: Shizuoka Prefecture

Weaknesses: Male stripper and dancer Y/N (In Lingirie)~. 😉❤

Top speed: 15.93 miles per hour

Izuku powers:

Demon wings: Sprouting wings from his back this allows Izuku to fly.

Telepathy: This allows Izuku to hear the thoughts of other beings.

Telekinesis: This allows Deku to move things with his mind.

Claws: This allows Deku to extend black claws from his fingers, and controlling the length of them.

Black tendrils: This allows Deku to extend black tendrils from his fingers trapping or protecting another being.

Demon sense of smell: This allows Deku to smell things 100 times better than a human can.

Enhanced eyesight: This allows Deku to see things from up to 250 kilometers away.

Stamina absorption: This allows Deku to steal the stamina of every being for up to 8 miles in every direction.

Fear enhance: This allows Deku to raise the intensity of a beings fear to any level.

Object creation: This allows Deku to create any object he can think of.

1% Smash

2% Smash

6% Smash

10% Smash

50% Smash

90% Smash

100% Smash

1,0000% Smash

90,0000% Smash
(Fully charged demonic power)

Demon blood Deku with Abbadon's scythe of Death

______________________________________

I'm going to be writing another story. It will be a western story about an undead cowboy that lives on his own, but still somehow managed to get into trouble all the time. It will more than likely be age restricted though.