Izuku X Reader part 60: Lucille info

Name: Lucille -of- Creation

Age: Incomprehensible

Aliases: Mother Nature, Goddess of creation, Giver of life.

Children: Y/N, Samiel Death, Abbadon Manip, Michael Sun, Wayett Life.

Affliction: Goddess of creation

Base of operations: Island outside of Japan

Identity: Unknown

Citizenship: Unknown

Marital status: Married to Zues

Occupation: Unknown

Gender: Female

Eyes: Light blue

Hair: Light blue and green.

Unusual features: Purple butterfly wings, orange flowers on her ears, woven green grass hair, ruby's on her stomach and shoulders, crystal water eyes, dress of diamonds.

Origin: Creator of Earth and the most beutiful parts of the universe.

Universe: Milky way galaxy

Place of birth: Immeasurable

Weaknesses: None

Powers:

Butterfly wings: This allows Lucille to sprout colorful butterfly wings from her back, allowing her to fly.

Animal manipulation: This allows Lucille to control the minds of animals, bringing them to aid her in a fight.

Elemental manipulation: This allows Lucille to control the weather and area around her.

Water creation: This allows Lucille to create blasts of water from her fingertips, slowing down her enemies but never hurting them.

Moss coffin: This allows Lucille to create a cocoon around herself or other beings, subduing or protecting them.

Nature blend: This allows Lucille to camouflage herself making her look like the forests or jungle around her.

Air control: This allows Lucille to control the temperature of the air around her making it horribly hot or extremely cold.

Earth control: This allows Lucille to manipulate the earth around her, making it how she sees fit.

Energy boost: This allows Lucille to raise a beings stamina and strength, making them more powerful.

Healing: This allows Lucille to heal any wound no matter the size or damage, with a wave of her hand.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Lucille of creation