Izuku X Reader part 64: My one and only!

Y/N POV

(I woke up sensing sadness in the air)

"What the hell, is that Wayett?"
(I focused my immense hearing on Wayett's room, and heard crying)
"Hey Wayett, i'm coming in to check on you is that alright with you?"
"Leave me alone Dad!"
"I haven't seen you cry ever since you first came to Earth, what's wrong?"
"I-i sensed something that you didn't Dad, there's something trying to come to Earth, a powerful demon that will kill everything."
"I don't understand how a demon could get past my senses and not yours, where is it?"
"It's in an abandoned city far off from human souls, but the city it's at is going to still be destroyed if you don't try to stop it." "Ok Wayett i'll go check it out with Izuku, stay here and don't follow me alright?" "Yes Dad."
"Hey Izuku wake up we need to go check out a city that may be in danger of being-"

" "Hey Izuku wake up we need to go check out a city that may be in danger of being-"

"Hey Y/N it's about time you woke up."
(Whoa Izuku's wearing leggings- that shirt is way to tight on him- he looks too good- I-i'm gonna get a nosebleed!)
"Hey Y/N why are you staring huh?~ like what you see?~"
"I-Izuku please not now, i'll pass out from a nosebleed!" "Awe why not?~"
"There is a city that will be destroyed if we dont go kill this monster!"
"Wait- what, what do you mean?!"
"I will teleport us there right now."
"Ok Y/N let's go!" *Snap*
"Really Y/N? You couldn't have teleported us closer?!"
"Alright Izuku, you run out and get his attention and let it pick you up." *Snap* "W-whoa it's huge! Hey you! Over here come and get me, fresh human soul right here!!"
"You'll have to get closer to him to get his attention Izuku, now go!"
"Look at me dammit I said- oh shit."

"Holy shit he's going to kill me! Y/N  whatever you were going to do, do it right now!!!" (Sorry Izuku buy some more time, I haven't fought anything in a while so I have to limber up to punch

(Sorry Izuku buy some more time, I haven't fought anything in a while so I have to limber up to punch.)
"It's doing something- Holy fuck it's gong to eat me do it now Y/N!"
(Ok if I run, jump up and hit it in the side of it's head with 45% of my power- then it will destroy the rest of the city- but save Izuku and kill that behemoth demon)
"Oh shit- I hope you know what your doing now Y/N"
"Demonic conjuring 50% Demon King's power SMASH!!!!
(Y/N I cant die not like this, i'm sorry Eri and Wayett, please forgive m--.)
"Caught you!" "Y-Y/N! How did you catch me that fast?!"
"I never told you I can fly beyond the speed of light did I, Izuku?"
"How could you scare me like that?!
I almost had a heart attack!"
"Um Izuku... do you think that I decimated this abandoned city we're above or is it able to be fixed?"
"W-whoa Y/N I think you over did it with just that one punch you used."

_

_

_____________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this part, it was really fun making it see you next time for part 65 of Izuku X Demon King reader!" 😁😘❤💖💕