Izuku X Reader part 36: Purges-War

Y/N POV

(I felt trapped inside my own head. Seeing a vision of a war robbing every dimension and universe of all life. At the front of the lines was my brother Samael.) "Nooo!" "Y-Y/N are you alright what's wrong?!" "I-i just saw the end of the multiverse! Samiel was the leader of it all!" "I-Izuku we have to get earths Earths two best heros and take a stand now!" *Snap* "Oi! Deku! Why are we at the center of town!" "Kachann, Kirishima please get ready for the fight of your lives... My brother Samael is coming". "Izuku?"
"Yes Y/N?" "Get ready he's here"
"Full Cowling 100%!"

 "Izuku?" "Yes Y/N?" "Get ready he's here" "Full Cowling 100%!"

"Prepare yourself Izuku i'm going past my normal demonic form."
"I'm showing you my absolute most real self" *Snap*

"Y-Y/N!" "Y-your most true form is terrifying!" (Suddenly Samiel opened a portal and changed into his true form)

(Suddenly Samiel opened a portal and changed into his true form)

"100% Smash!" [Samiel swung his claws at Izuku, but I grabbed his arm and knee'd him in the face] "Red riot unbreakable!" [Suddenly Kirishima started pummeling Samiel into the ground] "Bakugou lunged at Samiel, but he grabbed Kachann by the face" ...

"100% Smash!"
[Samiel swung his claws at Izuku, but I grabbed his arm and knee'd him in the face] "Red riot unbreakable!" [Suddenly Kirishima started pummeling Samiel into the ground] "Bakugou lunged at Samiel, but he grabbed Kachann by the face"
[I extended my claws and cut off Samiel's hand] "Thanks for saving me Y/N" "No problem Katsuki" "Ngh!" [Samiel cut me in half with his claws] A-agh! Dammit! [ I quickly called and snapped my legs back onto my torso] [Suddenly Samiel decapitated me] "Y/N!!!" "Yeah nice attached head Izuku." "Body kick Samiel in the balls!" "Oof!~ ngh~"
[Samiel fell over cursing in pain]
[Brother and I went blow for blow, punching eachother so fast we destroyed 12 city blocks then, he stabbed me in the chest with his claws, I punched a hole through his entire stomach] "Noooo!"
"S-stay back Izuku~" *Snap*
[I teleported Samiel and I to the Castle cell of burning skin in Purgatory] Slam! "Do you have any idea who your pissing off?! I'm your God among demons you motherfucker!" "I'd like to see how your going to stop me Y/N!
"A-agh!!" [I ran titanium spikes through Samiel's wrists, ankles, and thighs permanently keeping him against the wall] "Your going to be here until the end of time Samiel, goodbye" "Y/N you cant do this to me! I am the end of all universe's and dimensions! I am- *Snap*
[I deleted his vocal cords]
"Y/N y-your ok!" "Yeah Samiel struggled a-lot but he wont be getting out until the end of time"
"How did you stop him Y/N?" "Well I ran titanium spikes through his wrists and ankles subduing him forever"
"Damn demon slut thats wicked nicely done!" "Thanks Kachann" "I thought I told you to call me Katsuki you twink!" "I-i'm sorry Katsuki Sir! It wont happen again I promise!" "Hey Y/N?" "Yes Izuku?" "I think we should go back to the house and celebrate our victory!~" "Oh alright" *Snap*
"K-Kirishima what are you M-mm~"
"Well shit if Kiri's fucking Deku, then that means I get this Demon Slut~"
[Suddenly Kachann dragged me up stairs] "K-Katsuki Sir! What are you doing?!" Slam! [Kachann's fist landed so close to my head he could have gave me a concussion if it hit me]
"This time you get to be my
Demon Slut~"  "K-Katsuki Sir I-i um.."
"What~ are you scared me Slut?~"
"I-i um- No i'm not scared of you!"
[Kachann harshly shoved three digets in my ass] "N-no Katsuki that's dirty~"
"B-but it feels so guud~" "Kachann slammed into me extremely fast"
"G-gah fuck!~" "Oh yeah fuck yourself on my dick such a Slut of a Demon!~"
"K-Katsuki y-your so big I love it!"
"Tell me Y/N" "W-wha?" "Are you gonna cum if I gag you with my fingers?" "Yes Katsuki Sir!~ "Please I want it so so bad!" [Kachann gagged
me with his fingers] "Your mine and Deku's got that Y/N?~" "Y-yesh Sir~
M both of yours~" "N-ngh i'm gonna cum and your going to take every bit ok Y/N?~" "M-muh huh~ Yesh Sir I will I promise~" "Good boy~"
(Suddenly Kachann bursts into my ass)
[Kachann pulled out and plopped down next to me] "I dont compliment people often.. Or ever...Because i'm better than them all, but you were really great Y/N"
"T-thank you Katsuki Sir"
"Ok Baku-bro and I are going home! See you later Izuku and Y/N!"
[Izuku's ass 100% Smashed❤]

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader it was very fun making it see you next time for part 38! 😍😘💋❤💖💗