Izuku X Reader part 31: Unknowing turn up

Izuku POV

"I woke up and made breakfast for
Y/N and I." *Sigh*
"It's really pretty outside today, Y/N Wayett and I should go out to a park." [Y/N POV] (I woke up and felt something come back to me that I felt was erased for about 500 years, hmph after all I am pretty old. Oh shit I never told that to Izuku!) "I quickly walked down stairs to tell Izuku."
"H-hey Izuku?" "Yeah Y/N?" "I u-um never told you my actual age did I?" "Sure you did!"
"Your older than the universe right?" "Um yes, and no." "Huh?- What do you mean?" "Well my actual age is 855,599. Billion years old."
"W-what?!" "Also I felt a strange demonic power coming closer, very close to that of my own."
*knock knock knock* "Hello?" "Is anyone home?"
(Gah I just remembered!)
"Y/N what is that strange presence I f-feel?" (I tried to stay calm and opened the door for him) "Hey Y/N it's been about 500 years right?"

" *knock knock knock* "Hello?" "Is anyone home?" (Gah I just remembered!) "Y/N what is that strange presence I f-feel?" (I tried to stay calm and opened the door for him) "Hey Y/N it's been about 500 years right?"

"H-how does he know your name?!" *Gulp* "He's my brother.." "One for all full-" "No Izuku wait!" "C-come in."
"Izuku this is my younger brother Abbadon." "He was the guard of the doors to my castle in Purgatory."
"Oh my, i'm sorry let me show you my true form."

"W-what?! He's a demon?!" "Also Abbadon's powers are on par with my own

"W-what?! He's a demon?!" "Also Abbadon's powers are on par with my own." "About 500 years ago I asked him to guard the gates of Purgatory's bridge." "Y/N, your dog Azriel is currently guarding the gates now, is that alright?" "Yeah its fine Abbadon."
"Where is Samael?" "I'm sorry Abbadon but Samael is dead"
"W-what happened to him?!"
"He tried to kill my husband so I took no chances." "Ah, I see, is that why the clouds are split across Earth?" "Yeah I went a little overboard."
"H-how brother i've never seen you mad before?!"
(S-such power!) "Also Abbadon is the better looking out of us brothers." "Yeah you could say that again Y/N~" "I-Izuku are you hitting on my brother?!" 😡
"N-no I was just erm... Hmph." "Hey
Y/N does Abbadon have a divine weapon like you?" "Yeah I think so." "Hey little bro wheres your scythe?" "Oh I forgot it in Purgatory."
"Also brother why aren't you with a woman, I thought that's how humans reproduced?"
"W-who I love isn't an issue!"
"Oh my, I didn't mean to upset you i'm very sorry." "Hm, it's fine." "Also I have no where to stay on Earth and your the only one with the power creation so could I-" "You can stay in our shed Abbadon, I'll snap my fingers and make it into a home for you."
"But tonight you can sleep on the couch."
"Hey brother, what are these books?" "Ive never heard of Yaoi before hm..." "N-no dont open that!!" "You can't just go through people's things!"
"Oh i'm very sorry it won't happen again."
"It's very late Izuku and I are going to bed... Oh ok brother goodnight."

I had a lot of fun writing this part of Izuku X Reader I hope you all enjoyed
see you next time for part 32! 😊😘❤