Izuku X Reader part 55: What I did.

Izuku POV

(I woke up and heard Y/N crying)

"Y/N wake up its ok i'm-"
(He suddenly slammed me against the wall in anger)

"I-Izuku i'm so sorry I didn't mean to-
hurt you!" "It's ok Y/N, now please tell me what all that was about." "Ok fine sit down and i'll tell you a story."
"Trillions of years ago their was a place where the Angel's and God's lived and thrived at." "Samiel and I were scared of their power and so, we destroyed them all, or so we thought."
"Is that it?" "No, after we killed them all and left the shrine to burn- my father survived the blast, and Michael flew to Earths sun." "Is there anything left of the place Y/N?" "I dont know, but I have to go there and see if anyone survived." "Well if anyone did survive what makes you think they won't kill you?!" "No don't worry about it, i'll be back in a minute."
*Snap*
"Huh, this place has been abandoned for a few trillion years, i'm not so sure anyones home-"
"Who goes there- Dad- Ack!!"
"You killed all of my angel's and left me to die in this dimension! Then your brother retreated to Earths sun, I can't keep you alive to see another day of sunlight!" "Well you can't kill me remember? i'm immortal, but I can give you a fresh start. If you come to Earth you can pick anywhere on the planet you want to live, but before that I have to let my husband know that i'm ok." "Fine, i'll trust you this one time my son." *Snap*
"Y/N are you alright- Oh I guess this is your Dad." "Izuku this is my father." "Also as the demons and angel's knew him as." "The One Above All."

People I know have read my story and now they have decided to call me Demon Slut!!! 😂😂😂

Demon Slut!!! 😂😂😂