Izuku X Reader Lemon part 2

Warning! Lemon! Boy X Boy! If your not into that sort of stuff then turn back now! But if your ok with it enjoy! 😁

Y/N Pov "I woke up it was morning." (I was in Izuku' s arms and slowly got up because I didn't want to wake him up just yet. I went into the kitchen and started to make some pancakes for breakfast." "Once I was done I went back into the living room and layed next to Izuku on the couch." "I nugged his shoulder and he slowly opened his beutiful green eyes.) "Good morning babe." "Y/N I'm still tired please let me sleep." "But please Izuku I made you pancakes!" "Hmn okay I guess I'll get up." (He got up and we sat down at the table and started to eat.) "Wow
Y/N these are really good!" "Thanks babe I said happily." (We finished eating and went into the bedroom and Izuku and I layed on the bed. I layed snuggled up next to him and he blushed a deep shade of burgundy.) "Aw Izuku your so cute when you blush!" (I've been really wanting to take Y/N and my relationship to the next level but I'll do that now!) Izuku thought. "Hey Y/N?"
"Yeah Izuku?" "I've really been wanting to do something with you for a while now." (He smirked and started to get ontop of me.) "I-Izuku what are you doing?" "This.. I'm tired of waiting." "He kissed me roughly and put his tongue against my lips." "I opened giving him access to my mouth." M-mf~ (We kissed really roughly. We separated out tongues with only a line of salvia connecting our lips.) "I-Izuku~."
"I have a better name for you to call me Y/N." "W-what?" He whispered in my ear and said. "Call me Daddy~." "W-what no way I'm not calling you that!" "If you don't I'll just have to punish you~." "Y-yes Daddy." "Good boy, oh and dont raise your voice at me again unless you want to be punished~" (Who was this aggressive and dominant man what happened to my cute little cinnamon roll?!)
"You know what Izuku I don't think I want this right now." "Fine then punishment it is." Eh?
W-wha! (He tied me to the bed.) ( What?! When did those get there?!)
(I put my hands against the wall and had my back hunched. I had my butt up, shorts pulled low.) "Here's your punishment" 6% Smack! He slapped my butt and I moaned! Emmbarased I tried to keep myself from moaning. "A-ah!~." "Oh so you like that?" I nodded. I couldn't believe that I liked being spanked by him. "Oh Izuku!~" "No what's my name?" "Mmm~ Daddy~" "Good boy Y/N". He kept spanking me over and over. After the 28th spank my knees were wobbly and I fell to the floor. He unchained me and carried me bridal style to the bed. He set me down and I sat up as he got on his knees in front of me. He started to unzip his pants and pulled out his member. (It's huge!) I thought in shock.
"Suck NOW" he said firmly "Yes sir~"
I sucked the tip and swirled my tongue around it quickly.
"N-ngh Y/N!!~" I took this as a good sign and bobbed my head up and down his shaft faster. I bobbed my head up and down for a little longer. "Y-Y/N I'm
getting close!" I took this as a good opportunity and decided to deepthroat his member. I went as deep as I could gagging. "Y-Y/N I'm gonna cum!" I went even deeper and soon after he came in my throat. I took his member out of my mouth with a POP! "Y-Y/N I feel really dizzy!"
"Here Izuku just lay down on the bed you'll be okay." "Thanks Y/N". I got in bed with Izuku kissed him on the cheek and we went to sleep.