Izuku X Reader part 68: King's Fate

Izuku POV

(I woke up hearing a rumble of thunder and the house shook)

"Huh, is a storm coming? What's going on outside?" "Dad I sense a very powerful presence coming close!"
(A bright light appeared in our yard)

"Huh, is a storm coming? What's going on outside?" "Dad I sense a very powerful presence coming close!"(A bright light appeared in our yard)

"Izuku Midoriya, husband of my son Y/N. We need to have a serious talk"
"What is it?" "I have a warning about the future, your going to hate what I have to say about this."
"What is it about Zues?"
"Within two weeks, your beloved- husband Y/N.. my son is going to die."
"What, how?! He's immortal?!"
"Within two weeks he will decide to cancel out his immortality and pass it down to your son Wayett, you will say your goodbyes and The Grim Reaper
will come and take him to the Kingdom of the Gods, ive given a lot of thought into it, Y/N will be redeemed as The Angel of Life."
"That's impossible- a demon becoming an angel, no way!"
"Do you think your creator lies?"
"N-no- it's just.. ive never heard of such a thing in my entire life."
"Prepare you and your family for this will come soon." "I will! Thank you for this information Zeus!" *Snap*
"Hey Izuku what's wrong?! You look very sad!" "Wayett, Eri I have very bad news for the both of you."
"What, we didn't do anything bad did we Izuku?" "I-in two- weeks.. your father Y/N is going to die.. The Grim Reaper will come for him, and take him into the afterlife as an Angel."
(Wayett and Eri fell to their knees crying, their was nothing I could do to make them feel better, or to comfort them in this terrible time, we went inside and and I held them in my arms as we all cried. Y/N came in from going to get groceries, he sensed our sadness and knew what was going on almost immediately)
"I know why you are all sad, I had no idea that I was going to do this.
I thought that I was going to live until the end of time- but everyone has their limits, even an immortal such as myself. I am so so sorry."