Izuku X Reader part 8 Morning fun~

Y/N POV

"I woke up and went into the kitchen and decided to make some eggs for breakfast Heh, Izuku loves eggs I thought happily." "Once I was done I went to the bedroom and layed next to Izuku." "I kissed him on the head" "Hey sleepy-head it's time to get up I made some eggs for you." (His cheeks turned red.) "Hmn fine but first~"
"I-Izuku wha-"
(He pulled me onto the bed super fast.He got ontop of me and pinned my arms above my head.) "But first tell me how bad you've been~" "Mmn~ Izuku I've been a really naughty boy I really REALLY need to be punished~" "Fine but remember you wanted this~" "Ok Daddy Deku~" "He slapped my ass and I moaned loudly." A-ah!~ "Hehe I bet you like that don't you
Y/N?" "Yes I love it so much!~" "He slapped my ass red and I moaned out his name." "I-Izuku! Please I cant take it anymore I really want it in my mouth~" "You want it really bad dont you?~" "Yes please!" "I got on my knees in front of Izuku." "He pulled down the elastic waistband of his boxers and pulled out his member." "So big❤" "I blushed a deep shade of burgundy." "U-um Y/N could you hurry I really need to release!" "I sucked the tip and swirled my tongue." "F-fuck! Y/N, that's so good~"
(I went as deep as I could gagging and soon after he came in my throat.)
"M-Mmm~" "Wow Y/N that was amazing, but I think after we get cleaned up do you think we should go somewhere?" "Sure Izuku anywhere you want!" "We got cleaned up and I started the car and we left deciding to go to the mall."

Hey y'all thanks for reading my story of Izuku X Reader and sticking around for so long! I really enjoy making these for you all. See y'all next time for Izuku X Reader part 13! 😚