Izuku X Reader part 32: Y/N vs Deku

Y/N POV

"Y/N wake up.. Y/N?" Eh? "Abadon?" "Come outside I have something to give you." *Snap* "What is it?"
"I'm giving back the demonic power you had lost." "If my readings are correct your power level currently is"... "9,995, 575, 0000." "Ah it seems you have more powers aswell."
Your new abilities are: Instant healing for yourself and others with the wave of your hand, Insane strength, Shadow manipulation, Immortality, Empathy, Telepathy, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Possession, Claws, Purgatory fire, Soul devour, Fire breath, Fire sphere, Orange lightning, Create and Delete." "Oh sweet!" "I'm back to my old self again!" "Quiet down brother, your husband is still sleeping." "Oh yeah.. well goodnight Abbadon." [Time skip next day] "Y-Y/N there's a villain with a quirk that can make him shoot lightning blasts from his fingers!!" "Oh sounds like a fun fight Izuku i'll go deal with him." "Snap" "All of this city will be drenched in the blood of"---

"Hey there Zappy, looks like-" thoom! "W-what you caught my lightning bolt with your hand?!" "Impossible!!" "Well i'm kind of awesome ok?" "You brat i'll!"- "Gak!!"~ "Soul devour" "Hm

"Hey there Zappy, looks like-" thoom! "W-what you caught my lightning bolt with your hand?!" "Impossible!!" "Well i'm kind of awesome ok?" "You brat i'll!"- "Gak!!"~ "Soul devour" "Hm.." "Tastes different than a normal human soul.." "But it's better than nothing!" "Snap"
"Well that bodies disintegrated."
"Y-Y/N!"
"Yeah Babe?" "You didnt kill the villain did you?!" "Um yeah why?" "Ugh that's the last time you'll ever do that!" "Whoa easy now calm down Izuku-" "50% Smash!!" "Ow... Just kidding~" "Remember I heal at the exact moment of impact, back off Izuku I dont want to hurt you.." "No! i'm tired of you killing villains!" "Izuku stop or i'll have to do something i'll regret!" "Never!" "One for-" "W-whoa whats happening to my body?!" "What the hell am I shrunk?!" *Zip* "Y-Y/N did you just lock me inside a condom?!" "Sorry it's the only thing I had on me at the moment Babe." "Let me out of here right now!!" *Snap* "Alright if I let you out of this.... Condom" 😒. "You have to promise me you won't try to fight me." "O-ok Y/N I wont just please let me out of here!"
"Alright" "Snap" (Thank god that was an unused one I put him in)
"Y-Y/N i'm sorry I tried to punch you- but you cant just kill villains."
"Why not?" "Because they are human beings just like me and Kachann, so can you just do something else with them when you beat them?" "Hm.. Instead of killing them i'll send them to Purgatory is that ok?"
"Um thats a little harsh but alright I guess." "Thanks for trying to fight me Izuku, I hadn't felta rush like that in centuries!" "So you learned nothing from this Y/N?" "Oh I know that you get all dominant and husky when I'm being out of character." "Well thats not erm..." "I'm tired after all that fighting lets take a nap together Izuku~" "Fine alright Y/N.."

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader! See you next time for part 33! 😍😘😳💋❤💖💕