Izuku X Reader part 48: Y/N info

Age: 858,958 trillion years old.

Name: Y/N of creation/Destruction.

Relatives: Samael Death, Abbadon Guard, Wayett Life, Michael Sun.

Affliction: Demon King

Base of operations: Purgatory,
Tokyo Japan, Cabin somewhere in the woods of Japan.

Identity: Public

Marital status: Married to Izuku

Occupation: Former tourturer

Gender: Male

Eyes: Hazel, sometimes Orange.

Unusual features: 18ft tall demon form, burning eyes, burning skin,
long claws, heart of fire, demon wings.

Universe: Milky way galaxy.

Place of birth: Immeasurable.

Orgin: At the beginning of time he created the universe, and Purgatory.
His brother Samael tried to kill everything. He then locked Samiel in a cell in Purgatory. Now he teams up with Izuku to save the universe from billions of threats.

Weaknesses: None

Power level: 9,995,987,0000

Weapon name: Garzoth

Current year in story: 2033

Demon King Y/N abilities:

Dark chain: This allows Y/N to make chains come from anywhere and wrap up anything around it.

Instant healing: He can heal himself instantly, and is able to heal others with a wave of his hand.

Super strength: He is able too split the ocean and clouds across the planet without much effort.

Shadow manipulation: Able to control shadows to snach or grab his enemies.

Immortal: He is able to live forever.

Empathy: He is able to sense other beings emotions.

Telepathy: He is able to hear other beings thoughts.

Teleportation: He is able to appear anywhere in the universe instantly.

Telekinesis: He is able to lift anything he puts his mind to without touching it, and without much effort.

Possession: He is able to transfer his demonic soul into another being.

Soul devour: This allows Y/N to suck the life and energy out of another being completely killing them.

Fire breath: This allows Y/N to blow fire from his mouth, turning anything that it touches to ash.

Y/N true form: