Izuku X Reader part 58: Can't escape the past.

Izuku POV

(I woke up, the air was hot, the house was shaking, and I felt only fear rushing through my entire body.
Y/N this is his power.)

"Y/N wake up!" "You could kill us!" "The air is getting really hot!"
"I cant breathe!"
(Suddenly Y/N grabbed me and I was slammed against the wall)
"It was my fault she died!!!"
"Y/N snap out of it!" "Gah- Izuku-
I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt-"
"No its ok Y/N, now please tell me what was all that shaking about."
"A long time ago when Samiel and I killed the God's and angel's, my mother, Lucille of creation was killed by me, I was in rage, taking out everything in my path, I could have brought her back to life. But I didn't because I was scared of what she would think of me." "Y/N she's your mother, you have to bring her back!"
"It's been about 4.543 billion years since then so yes, i'll bring her back, but I have to go somewhere with a-lot of forests, i'll be right back."
(I teleported to a forests outside of Tokyo Japan) "Here goes everything"
*Snap* (I was met with a bright light, and then the forests grew more around me) "Mom, is that really you?"
"I heard and forgive you my son, i'm happy after all these centuries you've become a better man."

"Now my son, who is this Izuku Midoriya you speak about?" *Snap*"Y/N did you Snap your- W-whoa this must be your mom!" "Hello there- child, my name is Lucille of creation

"Y/N did you Snap your- W-whoa this must be your mom!" "Hello there- child, my name is Lucille of creation."
"Izuku this is my mother, she is also the creator of Earth, and was the creator of all the green places on what's left of the kingdom of angel's, she also created the sun."
"You go by Y/N these days right son?"
"Yeah my real name dosent really make people of Earth that happy."
"Well I know this is sudden but, your free to go wherever your nature like heart wants mom, welcome to Earth I guess."

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader it was really fun making it see you next time for part 60! 😍😘❤💖💕💋