Izuku X Reader part 18 Know my name

Izuku POV

"I woke up and made breakfast for
Y/N and I, then I walked into the bedroom and kissed him." "Good morning Y/N." "Hmm-- Wait!" "Izuku?!" Snap! "Y/N?!" "Wait how did you get us in the kitchen so fast?!" "Izuku I need you to listen to me very closely." "Today is the day that Derocho gets out of-- oh shit!" "What
Y/N?" "I'm such an idiot!" "Y/N!" "What Izuku!" "Tell me why the hell are you freaking out right now!"
"U-um ok Izuku sit down and I'll tell you." "I never told you my real name did I?" "Real name Y/N what are you talking about?" "This will shock you probably but"... *Sigh* "My real name is Yinn, or giver of life." "Wait what?!" "As in like, a god?!" "Yeah yeah, I know it sounds weird but"-- Slam! "So you've been lying to me this whole time?!" "N-no please stop!" "Just... ngh!" "Can't... breathe." "Fine, talk!" *Gasp* "Damn your really strong babe!"
"Fine, let me reintroduce myself."
"My name is Y/N ~of~ Life" "At the beginning of time I waged a rebellion against The One AboveAll." "He won casting me down to Purgatory, but the demons want their ruler back." "When The Demon King leaves his throne chaos roams The Earth." "So it's up to you and I to send the demons back, I can raise your power level over its limit Then you will be able to help me send them back." "And if we lose?" "Then everyone on Earth dies."
"Now, I'm going to get dressed and then we'll get ready to fight them." "They can only come out one at a time." "So that's our advantage?"
"Yes indeed." "Be right back babe."
(5 minutes later.)

"Ok babe I'm ready

"Ok babe I'm ready." "W-whoa you look good!"
"Awe is my Deku blushing?" "N-no
I'm not!" "Sure ok now lets-" "No help were all gonna die run!!!" "Whelp, it sounds like one of them is out." "Izuku and I walked outside and saw him."

"Ah King Y/N so good to see you after all these centuries!" "Go back home Derocho you don't want to do this

"Ah King Y/N so good to see you after all these centuries!" "Go back home Derocho you don't want to do this." "Oh but I do, you see Y/N, if you don't come back home with us we will just have to take what you love most." "Us? You and what army?" "You'll see soon." "Izuku you've seen me in my true form right?" "Yeah plenty of times I think." "Well prepare yourself I'm gonna have to go even further beyond (Plus Ultra) that ok?" "U-um ok hehe." "As I was saying I'm gonna send you back to Hell now Derocho."

"Whoa Y/N you are really disgusting

"Whoa Y/N you are really disgusting." "Well thanks." "Suddenly Derocho's shadows grabbed me." "Slam!" "Ahg well that didn't feel good." "My turn, I slammed him into the ground." "Dammit not again!" "His shadows grabbed me." "Ngh!" "Can't move." "Not so tough now are you?" "Huh what's that lighning"-- "Smash!!!" "Izuku slammed him into the ground." "N-ngh too weak!" "But I can still kill that kid!" "Don'tyou hurt him you son of a bitch!!!" "Wrath, Give me the strength to send him back to Purgatory!" "What?" No!! "One... of us... Will be back to kill you!" "Whew Lucifer that was really tirering will all the fights be like that?" "Yeah I'm afraid so." "Fine let's go back home."

Hey guys I had a-lot of fun writing this part for you all so thanks for reading my story see you all next time! 😘❤