Izuku X Reader part 3: Neko Maid

That boy in the the picture is what you look like in this story! 😊

[Here's my Izuku X Reader part 3 hope y'all enjoy!] 😘

Y/N pov

Warning get ready for some kinky shit

"I was playing my favorite game ____ when Izuku sat next to me on the couch and I blushed." "Y/N are you almost done playing your game?"
"Almost Izuku please just one more round?" "Ok Y/N I'll just wait for you to get done with the round." (After about 30 minutes the round was over I won and was pretty happy.) "Good job Y/N."  "T-thank you Izuku." "Hey by the way a package I ordered for you came in the mail today so do you want to open it?" "Sure, I sat on the couch and opened the package."
(I blushed a deep shade of burgundy.) "It was a Maid outfit with Neko ears and a tail, plus a spiked collar." "U-um Izuku do I have to wear this?" Yes now put it on now he said firmly."
"Y-yes sir I will!"
"I took off my Leather jacket and then my white t-shirt." "I put on the top part of the outfit and buttoned the shirt." "Now take off your pants and your boxers~" He said huskily.
"O-ok!" [I took off my pants and threw them on the floor, then my boxers.] "I covered my member." [My face turned dark red] "Now put those panties on~" "Y-yes" "I bent down to pick the panties I dropped." "Izuku s-stop staring at my butt!" "Hmph fine" "I slid the panties on." (It's soft and kinda comfy I thought to myself.) "Now get on the bed on all fours."
"Y-yes sir" (I got on the bed just as he said) "I felt something cold and wet at my entrance." "I-Izuku w-what the hell are you doing?!" "Stay STILL he said firmly." "Izuku POV I eased in the butt plug tail and after about 5 minutes it was in." "I stepped back and admired my work." "Hehe such a cute little maid~." [Y/N POV] "W-what do you want me to do now Master?" "Uwah?!" (He pushed me onto the bed and got ontop of me, then handcuffed my hands to the bed above my head) "Beg~" "He said firmly." (Not this again but this time I decided to be submissive) "Izuku please!~" "I want you too spank me until my legs feel like jelly and I can't stand for weeks!" "Alright but remember you wanted this~" Smack! "One." Smack! "Two." "After about the 18th spank my kneeswere wobbly and I fell into his arms." "Please spank me more Izuku!~" "I'm sorry." "Eh?" "I'm sorry but your cute little ass is so red and it looks bad." "But please!" "But i can still pound into you."
"Go in raw~." (He slammed into me with full Cowling over and over again I was in pure bliss. Over and over he pounded into me with full cowling.)
"Y/N i-i'm getting close!" "F-fuck! M-me too!" (We both came at the same time) "He unlocked the cuffs. He got in bed and covered us up. Best day ever~." "He chuckled and we went to sleep."

Author here I hope you all like the story so far thank you so much for reading it please forgive me if it's not that good! Next parts gonna be crazy!