Izuku x reader part 5 coming home

The picture is of the house Izuku and you live in. 😁

[Izuku helped me walk to the car and then we drove back to the house.] "He carried me into the bedroom and set me down in bed and covered us up.] "I'm so happy were home Izuku." "Me too Y/N I'm so happy your alright." "You know Izuku, for a minute I really did think I was going to die." "No don't say that Y/N, I couldn't live without you!" "I love you so much, if you died there would be no reason for me to go on." "Your my one and only Y/N." "I know Izuku, your my hero and always will be, there's no one or anything that matters more to me than you." "He kissed me on the head and we went to sleep." "I woke up in the morning and Izuku was still sleeping." "Awe he's so adorable!" "I thought happily" "(I walked to the kitchen and decided to make some bacon and eggs for breakfast, I finished making the food and set a plate for Izuku and I to eat. I waited about for about 5 minutes to give Izuku a little while longer to sleep and then went into the bedroom and layed next to him.)
"Hey babe it's time to get up I already made breakfast for you and it will get cold if you don't get up."
"Hmmn fine I'll get up he whined." "We walked into the kitchen and ate breakfast." "Then went to the living room to watch TV." "Hey Izuku?" "Yeah Y/N?" "Can we go somewhere please?" "Really why?" "You just got shot." "Do you really think we should go somewhere?" "Well I want to go get ice cream, can we please?" "I guess it wouldn't hurt to go somewhere for once."

Author-kun here I'm really sorry this is so very short but I have school and I don't really get that much sleep at night. So again sorry, next part will be longer I promise! 😊