Izuku X Reader part 39: The forgotten one.

Y/N POV

(I woke up remembering something that had been erased from my memory since the beginning of the universe)

[I woke up enraged]

*Snap*

"Y-Y/N?!" "Why are we in the kitchen already?" "I have to tell you something important please listen carefully" "Samiel had wiped something from my memory since the beginning of the universe" "What? Why would he do that?" "I had told you that I am the strongest among my brothers... I was wrong"
"The strongest among my brothers was named Michael, he was not a demon." "He was an Angel."
"W-what?!" "You never told me that their were angels?!" "The reason was because at the beginning of time, I destroyed heaven, the Gods, and angels without hesitation, I saw them as a threat among my people, and killed them." "H-how could you do that Y/N?!" "Back then, I hungered for death and destruction" "But things are different now, I have a husband, two kids and the best life I could ever have dreamed of, it's all at risk now I left my fourth brother at the beginning of existence, because I was afraid of him" "Y/N! You have to go save him!"
"Why?" "Do you have any honor
Y/N?!" "Fuck... Fine i'll go save him."
"Be safe ok Y/N?" *Snap*
"Shit, here we are..
"The core of the sun" "Aghh!!! No matter the scorching heat, I have to get his attention!" "M-Michael!!! "Answer me pl- Whoa Michael you've become so strong!!"

"Y/N! You bastard! You left me here to die!" "I-i agh!! I know Michael, I killed your kind, destroyed your heavens."
"But there's still hope for you and the Angel race." "Come with me, and I will take you to the present and you can have a new start ok?" "You wont leave me again will you?" "No I wont I promise" ......."Fine lets see what the future holds brother" *Snap*
"So this is the future, well done Y/N"
"Also first I have to introduce you to my husband." "Y-Y/N!"Your- O-oh I guess this is Michael" "Yep Izuku this is the sun Angel, Michael is also my brother and is even stronger than me"
"During the day Michael is very muscular, but at night he is very skinny and weak, when noon comes he is the strongest being in the universe." Even stronger than me."
"Hello i'm Michael the Angel of Light."
"With Michael at our side, no villain will ever beat us" "So where will Michael stay?" "Oh I won't stay on Earth, I will return to the Sun to absorb more energy and become stronger, goodbye for now Izuku"

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader I was super excited to introduce this character. See you next time for part 40! 😘❤