Izuku X Reader part 42: Forgiven

Y/N POV

(I woke up feeling upset, but went into the kitchen and made breakfast for Izuku and I)

"Hey Dad you look worried what's wrong, are you alright?" "Wayett I need you to listen to me very carefully
there is no easy way to put this." "I'm not actually your real father"
"W-what?!" "If your not my Dad then who is then?!" "Your real father is Samael Death" "What the hell Y/N how could you just keep this from me?!"
"Wayett get back theres something coming closer!!" Thoom!
(Wayett and I flew through the wall into the street, we then heard a roars that shattered the glass of the building)

" "I'm not actually your real father" "W-what?!" "If your not my Dad then who is then?!" "Your real father is Samael Death" "What the hell Y/N how could you just keep this from me?!""Wayett get back theres something coming closer!!" Thoom! (Wayett...

"Y-Y/N!" "Izuku stay back they are the soldier demons of Purgatory!" "Y/N we cant fight these demons with just the three of us!" "I know Izuku... I have to go to Purgatory and get us some help"
Y/N- *Snap* (I teleported below to the dungeon of Purgatory's castle)
"Oh hey there Y/N it's been a long time since I've seen you, have you come to tourture me yourself?"
"Samael I need your help" "Well isn't this just wonderful, why the hell would I help you after you burned,cut,stabbed,and poisoned me for tourment?" "Because your son Wayett is in danger, he's going-"
"Y/N! Let me out of here right now I have to save him!" "Ok but if you try and prove to me you've lost all evil death, and destruction, i'll trust and eventually forgive you." *Snap*
"I-Izuku please help me!" "You bastard let go of Wayett now!" "Try and make me puny human, I will rip off this childs wings, then his arms, then- Gak!

"Dad!" "Hey Wayett!" "You were locked up in Purgatory for centuries I heard!" "Yeah but Y/N let me free and now I can go wherever I choose" "Can I go with you Dad?" "No i'm afraid not but you can live with Y/N and Izuku and one day i'll come back ...

"Dad!" "Hey Wayett!" "You were locked up in Purgatory for centuries I heard!" "Yeah but Y/N let me free and now I can go wherever I choose" "Can I go with you Dad?" "No i'm afraid not but you can live with Y/N and Izuku and one day i'll come back for you, but until then, stay safe."
"I will Dad I promise" "Goodbye son I love you"

The next part will be introducing a major and the most powerful villain of the story. He's going to be far more psychotic and evil than any other villain in the story. (Prepare for some main characters to die, and some gnarly bloody crazy evil stuff)