Izuku X Reader part 54: Fun time in the bedroom part 3

Izuku POV

(I woke up and tied Y/N to the bed to surprise him when- he woke up~)
Now Y/N POV/
                       ♡
"Hey my little Demon Slut finally awake~ Like what you see?~"

(W-whoa Izuku's Thicc!!!)"I-Izuku please I know that I was bad yesterday but I also did something good too!" "Oh and what was that?~""Well I-i saved Kachann right?""Yeah I guess your right~""Can I please have a rewar- M-mmf~""Well I shoved that cl...

"I-Izuku please I know that I was bad yesterday but I also did something good too!" "Oh and what was that?~"
"Well I-i saved Kachann right?"
"Yeah I guess your right~"
"Can I please have a rewar- M-mmf~"
"Well I shoved that cloth in your mouth because you were drooling just from the thought of a reward eh?~"
(W-what did he just blindfold me? Not knowing what he was going to do next made me squirm in excitement~)
"Here's your reward Y/N~ One for all 16% Delaware, Detroit, Smash!!~"
(I shuddered and let out moans, Izuku then pulled the cloth out of my mouth and drool went all over our bed)
"I-i'm really sorry for being naughty again~ I'll try to be better Daddy~"
"Your mine and Kachann's
Demon Slut got that Y/N?~"
"Yes Sir i'm both of your's Slut~"
(Izuku bit down on my neck roughly kissing and biting)
"Oh my god yes~ I'm yours, only yours and Kachann's I promise!!~"
Thud! Thud! Thud! "Oi Demon Slut what are y'all doing in there?!"
(Suddenly Kachann bursts into the room like the hot maniac he is~)
"K-Katsuki Sir what are you doing?!"
"You were going to leave me out there to die, I have to show you who's your Alpha right now!~"
(Kachann slammed his fist only inches away from my face leaving a burned mark on the wall)
"I'm going to show you the power I have right fucking now"
"I'm not scared of you K-Katsuki"
"Heh~ Not even a little, you adorable
Demon Slut?~" "You better listen to him Y/N or he'll punish you"
(Katsuki grabbed me and forcefully kissed me on the lips)
"M-mmf~ Katsuki, more~ please~"
(He then smacked my ass with a small explosion) "Good Demon Slut~"
"U-um Katsuki it's getting pretty late, can.. you sleep with Izuku and I tonight please?" "Sure i'll stay for tonight I guess~"

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader it was really fun making it see you next time for part 55!!~ 😍😘❤💖💕💋