Izuku X Reader part 61: Near Death

Y/N POV

(I woke up scared and teleported Izuku Wayett and Eri into the kitchen)

"Y/N what the hell was that for?!"
"Izuku listen carefully, today could be my last day with you and the kids."
"What why?!" "In Purgatory there is a law for all demons including the- King." "What is it Y/N?"
"Remember when I went back in time back to Earth's sun to bring back Michael?" "Yeah what does that have to do with a law?"
"In Purgatory there is a law that says on the script of rules, the most strict one of all is No Time Travel."
"Ok so what, you've broke the law before right?" "There's a creature in Purgatory thats comes for demons when they break the law's of time, my people called it The Lurker Phantom, it comes to rip out the demons heart and burn their soul and rot until the end of time."
"So it's like a bounty hunter Y/N?"
"Hell no! It's much much worse, it can smell demonic energy and fear."
"Holy fuck no!!" "What's wrong Y/N?!"
"Too late, it's already here."
"Y/N listen to me!" "What Izuku?!"
"It can sense demonic energy right?"
"Yes it can!" "So, what if you don't use your powers at all?"
"T-that may work!"
(Suddenly the air became cold and eerie, the plant's in our house began to quickly die.)
"Y/N do NOT move" "......"
(I started to shiver and twich)
"It's sniffing the air, it knows your here, don't move an inch."

"It's trying to warp my mind Izuku, I have to get out of the house- A-ack!""Y/N!!!" (The phantom took off with Y/N and dragged him to Purgatory)

"Y/N!!!" (The phantom took off with
Y/N and dragged him to Purgatory)

[I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader it was really fun making it see you next time for part 62] 😵