Izuku x reader Lemon part 11 Fun time in the bedroom~

Y/N POV

(Izuku and I walked into the bedroom and we were already kissing, we layed in bed and tongue kissed.) M-Mmf~ (We kissed for what felt like forever until we parted with only a trail of saliva connecting our mouths.)
(I grinded against Izuku's crotch and we both moaned loudly.) "A-ah~ Y/N!" "That feels amazing!" Oh god don't stop!~ (I stopped and he whimpered.) "Y-Y/N why did you stop ah~"
"To do this naughty boy~" (I slowly lowered down to his crotch area and he slid his shorts down. His boxers had a huge bulge, the tip of his member was wet with precum.)
"Wow Izuku your really wet down there, it's so lewd~" (I said huskily.)
"Y-Y/N!" "Please I can't take it anymore!" "I really need to release!"
"No not just yet babe~" "W-why!~" "Don't you dare realese Slutty Deku~"
(His cute little face turned red.) "Awe is my Deku blushing?"
"N-no I'm not!" "Hmm sure~" "Where was I?" "Oh yeah getting ready to free your member~" (I pulled down his boxers and his member stood tall.
I slowly sucked the tip and swirled my tongue around it.)
"O-oh god Y/N that feels amazing!"
(I put it about half way in my mouth and licked the underside of it.) "A-ah-
"F-fuck Y/N that's so good!"
"I went a little deeper gagging on it." "Y-Y/N!" "Slow down I'm gonna, gonna cum!" (I flicked my tongue against the underside and Izuku came in my throat. I pulled his member out of my mouth with a pop.)
"W-wow Y/N that was awesome!" "Hehe I bet it was Daddy Deku that was a big load~" (He blushed at what I called him and turned away.) "Hey Izuku let's go to bed it's getting late and I'm tired." "Ok Y/N goodnight."
(He kissed me on the cheek and I went to bed with a slight blush.)

Hey everyone! I hope y'all enjoyed, next parts gonna be crazy and is gonna have a-lot of action. But I'm tired so see y'all next time for part 12!
😘❤