Izuku x reader part 6 Ice-Cream day!

(The ten days passed and I was healed from the gunshot wound and was taken home by Izuku.)

(Izuku drove us into town and we parked and went into the ice-cream shop.) "What kind of ice cream do you want Y/N?" "Just plain chocolate." "Really that's boring." "Hmph it's what I like Izuku." "Ok fine, can we get one plain chocolate ice cream cone and a vanilla with chocolate chips in it?" "Sure just sit down over there and I'll bring it to you the man said nicely."
"Here you go" "thank you sir."
"Isn't this great Y/N?" "Yeah I guess so." "What's wrong?" "Oh it's nothing Izuku." "Please tell me Y/N." "Ok fine, I'm upset because when I fought that guy that broke into our house I wasn't strong enough to beat him, I don't have powers like you do." "I'm, just some nobody that was useless." "That's not true Y/N, your not useless you can do things that I could have never done a day in my life." "Your helpful, smart, handsome, and your a great friend and lover to me." "That's why I love you." "T-thank you so much Izuku that really means a-lot to me I love you." "I love you too Y/N."
(He held me tight and for the first time in a long time, I felt happiness, and comfort in his arms.) "I love you more than anything Y/N."
(We payed and then went back home) "Goodnight Y/N." "Goodnight Izuku." "I kissed him on the lips and we went to bed."

Sorry guys i know I promised that this part would be longer but I'm really tired. Next part will be longer I promise! 😁