Izuku X Reader part 28: Teach me

Izuku POV

"I woke up and felt excited because I had a great idea." "Hey Y/N?" "Yeah babe?" "If I ask you something could you please do it?" "Sure what is it Izuku?" "I want you to teach me how to gain demon abilities like you." "W-what?" "Why?" "Because I think it would make me a-lot stronger." "Shit.. Alright if I teach you these powers theres no going back I want you to know that ok?" "Yes Y/N i'll do whatever it takes!" "If you want these powers i'll have to teach you." "Snap" "Hey Y/N why are we in the field?" "Because you will need a lot of space." "Now the first ability is flying." Crack! "N-ngh!" "Y/N!" "Why did you just elbow me in the spine?!" "Ok Izuku I want you to tense up your shoulder muscles and flex your arms."
"O-ok A-agh!" "W-what was- Whoa!
Their so cool but this feels really weird!" "Now run and leap forward." "Alright, W-whoa!" "Dont be afraid of the hight your at just go to the end of the field and back!" "I'm back!"
"H-holy shit he's catching on faster than I expected." "Ok the next ability is telekinesis, try to concentrate and lift that boulder." "N-ngh it's so heavy Y/N!" "Now toss it." "Whew that was hard!~" "Alright I'm going to have to make you your own divine weapon, most Demons have one, what kind of power and weapon would you want?" "Hmm.. Maybe a staff of some sort.."
"What power would you want it to have?" "How about green lightning?"
"Oh damn that actually sounds pretty
cool." "Snap"

"Now see that one tree there babe?""Y-yes Y/N

"Y-yes Y/N." "Try to strike it with lightning." "A-alright, Go!"

"Ok that was the whole field but that's alright

"Ok that was the whole field but that's alright."
"I will continue training you tommorow, i'm tired." "O-oh ok."
"Goodnight Y/N- M-mm!~" "W-whoa that was a great kiss Y/N I love you."
"I love you too Izuku goodnight."

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader it was really fun making it. See you next time! 😘❤💋