Izuku X Reader part 65: What dosent kill me, I kill harder!

Izuku POV

(I woke up feeling the air in our house getting hotter, the walls shook and I heard faint whispers and growls echo)

"Y/N I know your having a nightmare please wake up! Your going to kill us!"
(Suddenly Y/N's eyes opened)
"Izuku we need to talk, now" "O-ok"
(We went into the kitchen and sat)
"Do you remember one of your old enemies named Overhaul?"
"Yes I beat him with 100% of my power a long time ago Y/N."
"He is still alive Izuku, I sensed his anger and hate, he's going to try and lift all of Tokyo off the ground and destroy the earth itself."
"Then we have to stop him Y/N he will kill everything on Earth!"
"Um.. Dad, and Izuku what's that shaking I feel, something's wrong!"
"Y/N teleport us to his location and we can end this fight as quickly and hard as we possibly can!"
"Alright finally a real fucking fight."
*Snap* "Whoa this looks terrifying-
Y/N, i'm scared." "Hey, it's the so called number one hero and his meaningless husband idiot."

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"Oh Izuku, I can't wait to fucking kill this dumbass guy, Ive waited so long for this fun fight!"
(Suddenly Overhaul sent a sharp rock spike zooming at my back, I dodged it and extended my claws up to 35 inches, with jagged edges, I swiped at Overhaul but he dodged it and ripped off my right arm. Immediately it regenerated back and he formed two giant walls at each side of me, and they closed in, I flicked my fingers and smashed both of them.
I then teleported Izuku back to our house for his own safety. Overhaul lunged forward and grabbed my face-
and ripped it off. He was then startled and jumped backwards in shock.

"I promise you Overhaul, by the time this meaningless fight is over, I will have wiped you from this entire timeline in a few momments

"I promise you Overhaul, by the time this meaningless fight is over, I will have wiped you from this entire timeline in a few momments."
"Fine then you horrifying child, i'll just send the entire city hurling down at you right now!!!"
(He ripped up city blocks and they raised high in the air above me)
"I'll tear this Earth apart from it's very core you demon! I'll kill you!"
"No, i'll kill you and destroy every bit of that city you just ripped up from the ground in one punch."
"Die you damn monster!!"
(I punched upwards using only 58%
of my demonic power)
"This raw power- this is impossible!"
"Goodbye forever, Overhaul!"
"Holy shit-"

""Die you damn monster!!"(I punched upwards using only 58%of my demonic power)"This raw power- this is impossible!""Goodbye forever, Overhaul!""Holy shit-"

(I absorbed the heat from the massive blast into my body, subduing it)
"Heh, another day, another dead as fucking shit villain." *Snap*
"Y/N! Are you alright did you stop him
What happened to him- and the massive meteor he pulled from the ground earlier?!"
"I destroyed it, it's gone."
"Gone?! With just one punch?!"
"Yeah, that's what I just said Izuku."
"I- erm, I got a small gash in my shoulder, please help me up Y/N."
"Hear Izuku i'll regenerate that tissue"
(I extended a claw and slit open my hand, a droplet of blood hit Izuku's wound and it regenerated perfectly."
"Whoa that feels so much better."
"I feel a little tired from all of that fighting we did Izuku, let's take a nap together alright?"
"Sure, ok Y/N."
(I blushed as Izuku kissed me on the head and we went to sleep.)

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader it was really fun making it see you next time for part 66 of Izuku X Reader! 😘❤❤❤❤