Izuku X Reader part 14 Fun time in the bedroom part 2~❤

Y/N POV

(I woke up and Izuku was still sleeping I layed ontop of him and whispered in his ear.)
"Good morning Daddy I think we should do something interesting this morning~." "Uwah?!- Y-YN
W-what are you doing?!"
"Don't worry Daddy Deku this will feel great~" (I kissed his neck and left a very red hickey.) "A-ah~ Y/N don't you think we should get ready to go on our d-date- A-ah Mm~"
"Yeah sure but first let's have some fun~ Daddy Deku~." "Mmn
I love it when you call me that Y/N!
more please!~" (I bit my lip, this was new I had never been the dominant
one before.) "Sure but first maybe you should give me a kiss." "O-ok Y/N"
(He kissed me roughly our tongues fought for dominance. I won this time.)
"Y/N p-please my erect member really hurts!" My underwear is really tight!" "Hehe I bet you really want it free dont you Daddy Deku~" "Y-yes please I really need to release!- I was thinking such lewd things about you all night!" "Oh really? What kinds of things?"
"U-um it's t-too emmbarasing to say!" "Tell me now or I'll just have too punish you~"
"Y-yes sir~" "I w-was thinking about giving you a U-um blowjob." "He covered his cute little face in emmbarasment." "Awe is my Deku blushing?" "N-no." "Yeah sure now how about we have some fun~" 
(I layed back and he blushed at the bulge in my boxers.)
"Now I said firmly" "O-ok!"
[Izuku POV] (I pulled of Y/N' s boxers and gasped at his size. It's so big!
"I thought in shock.) "Suck now Izuku~" He said firmly. "O-ok!"
(I sucked the tip and swirled my tongue around it.) "O-oh~ Izuku~ "That feels so good~ Mmm~ I'm so happy." (I had never done this before to Y/N.)
(I went a little deeper and flicked my tongue against the underside.)
"F-fuck Izuku p-please wait I'm gonna- gonna cum!- W-wait I-i' m cumming!"
(Naughty Deku swallowed every bit.- He pulled my mouth off of his cock with a pop from my lips.)
"Izuku that was amazing!- Izuku I feel really light headed can we go to sleep for the night?"
"Yeah sure Y/N I love sleeping with you." "We got under the covers and layed next to eachother." "Oh Y/N, your so warm."
"You too Izuku." "We layed down and went to sleep for the night."

Hey y'all I really hope you all enjoyed this part I really enjoy making these for you so I hope y'all have a good day or night wherever you are see you next time for part 12! 😘😏❤