Izuku X Reader part 62: The Plan

Izuku POV

(Y/N's been kidnapped but that's ok, he always told me that if something happened to him, he has a plan)

"This demonic card makes me nervous, but screw it, I have to save my husband, here goes everything."
"I will not have you without the darkness that hides within you, I will not let you have me without the happiness that makes me. If our demons cannot dance-
neither can we!"
(Suddenly a portal opened fire red, I then stepped into Purgatory)
"So this is Purgatory's kingdom, it's pretty damn big, and really scary"

 If our demons cannot dance-neither can we!"(Suddenly a portal opened fire red, I then stepped into Purgatory)"So this is Purgatory's kingdom, it's pretty damn big, and really scary"

"We've been expecting you human."
"Um.. who are all of you?"
"We are the damned souls of Purgatory that Y/N tourtures, you are his husband, we will guide your way."
"My husband was kidnapped by this erm, Lurker Phantom thing."
"Listen human, we want our King back just as much as you do, follow us and we will help you." "O-ok thanks."
"You know of the Lurker Phantom?"
"Yes it hunts demons who mess with the timeline of the universe."
"Yeah Y/N told me that himself."
"We cannot go any further, it is forbidden of us damned souls."
"Oh uh thanks for the help, I never got your name?" "I am King Aurthur of Camelot, I was a ruler back in your midevel times of Earth, ive been here a few hundred years."
"W-what your King Aurthur?!"
"I was once human, but I cannot go any further goodluck boy."
"This looks like a fancy room- Y/N?!"
"R-run Izuku.. i'm barely alive, you have to get out of here before it comes to kill you, now go."

"Son of a bitch, it's right behind me

"Son of a bitch, it's right behind me."
"One for all full Cowling 100%"
(It slashed its claws at me and I barely  dodged the attack's, such power!)
"Screw it, one for all 90,000%"
"I told you to go Izuku it will kill you without hesitation!!!"
"I'm never leaving you Y/N!"

"100% Smash!!!" (It screeched and hit the wall angered more)"So if me at 100% wont work then i'll have to go beyond that and knock you the hell out!" "Dammit Izuku!""As my teacher All Might once said to everyone on Earth, go beyond PLUS ULTRA!!!!"

"So if me at 100% wont work then i'll have to go beyond that and knock you the hell out!" "Dammit Izuku!"
"As my teacher All Might once said to everyone on Earth, go beyond
PLUS ULTRA!!!!"

"100% Smash!!!" (It screeched and hit the wall angered more)"So if me at 100% wont work then i'll have to go beyond that and knock you the hell out!" "Dammit Izuku!""As my teacher All Might once said to everyone on Earth, go beyond PLUS ULTRA!!!!"

"Holy crap, you blew away the castle and half the bridge Izuku,you saved me and the rest of Purgatory!"
"Y/N?~" "Y-yes Izuku?"
"How about I invite Kachann over and we celebrate?~"
"Yes please~❤" "Now get us out of here right now Y/N." *Snap*
"W-whoa i'm already in our bed, your so fast Izuku." "I'm gonna call Kachann over now~"
[15 minutes later]
"Oi Demon Slut you took on a bunch of monsters without me?! Your getting punished right now!"
"K-Katsuki I-"
"Your mine got that Demon Slut.. open your mouth."
"Y-yes- mn~" "To this day I still can't believe that this is your greatest weakness, you really love having something in your mouth~"
"Muh hm~ I love it sho much~"
(I blushed as Katsuki pulled his fingers out of my mouth)
"I'm staying with you and Deku tonight, it's too far of a walk back home." "Oi Deku come get in bed or i'll blast your ass off!" "Fine, fine i'm coming give me a second Kachann."
"Goodnight Kachann, Izuku."
"Goodnight you Demon Slut~"

I hope you all enjoyed this part of Izuku X Reader it was really fun making it see you next time for part 63! 😍😘❤💖💕💋