Izuku x Reader Part 10 The Mall

(Izuku and I walked into the mall and I held his hand.) "Wow Izuku this is going to be really fun!" "Y-yeah it is
Y/N!" (We walked and passed a clothes store) [I'm lazy so I didn't want to put an actual name for the store]
"Hey Izuku can we go there please?" "Sure Y/N!" "We walked in and I saw an awesome black denim jacket I liked." "Izuku saw an All Might hoodie he liked." "We purchased the items put them in the bags and walked out." "Hehe you look super cute with that hat Izuku!" "T-thanks Y/N."
(He blushed like crazy well, he does that on a daily basis so, but I do think it's super cute!) "We bought some snacks and walked back to the car." "We got home and I hung my new jacket on the rack and Izuku hung his hat and the car keys up." "Hey Y/N?" "Huh?"
"Y/N where did you go?" "Izuku POV." "I walked around and searched all the areas I thought Y/N would be."
"Oh duh!" "He's probably in the bedroom!" "It is getting late." "I walked into the bedroom and he was sleeping." "Awe he's sooo adorable!"
"I got under the covers and layed against him." "Huh?" "Oh you finally came to bed Izuku." "Yeah I'm sorry I didn't come to bed sooner."
Hehe. "What's so funny
Y/N?" "Suddenly Y/N pulled me onto him really fast!" "Y-Y/N?!"
"Come here my Deku~." "W-wha?!" "He bit down on my neck kinda roughly."
(W-whats Y/N doing?!) (W-well I guess it wouldn't hurt if he's the dominant one.... This time~) "Y-Y/N that feels amazing!" Y/N POV
(I-Izuku's body is in my possession)
"Wow I really like being the dominant one~." "Kiss me now, I said firmly."
"Y-yes Y/N." (Izuku kissed me gently and felt a bulge growing in my boxers.) "W-wow looks like you got kinda excited Y/N hehe!" "O-oh yeah I guess." (Ugh I wow did I just get hard just from him kissing me?!) Izuku POV (I guess I'm gonna make him feel really good I thought. I grabbed his crotch and tugged at his boxers.)
"P-please Izuku I really need to release!" ( I just want to really make
Y/N feel good! "I went a little deeper and flicked my tongue on his shaft.) "Izuku!- I'm gonna cum, A-ah!"
M-mmf!~ (W-whoa too much! But naturally I swallowed 😏.
(I took my mouth off his member with a pop from my lips.) "Wow Y/N that was a big load~." "I-Izuku I feel light headed!" "Wait dont get up Y/N let's just go to bed for the night." "Ok Izuku g-goodnight." "Goodnight Y/N."

Hey y'all I really hope you all liked this part of Izuku X Reader! See you next time for part 19! 😚