Pleasing (Giyuu x Fem! Reader)

Y/n was hanging out with Mitsuri and they were both wanting the same things "Love". But could never find it due to them being so strong and a fighter.

Mitsuri and Y/n want someone to protect them, and it's hard for them to find someone who is stronger than them... I mean there both Hashira (S) so.

-
Y/n had a huge crush on Giyuu but was too shy to even get close to him. and EVERYBODY notices this.

Y/n used to be the wind pillar's Tsugoku, and everybody was shocked when he passed her down to be a Hashira. Though the Wind pillar never showed it, he was proud of Y/n. She is one of the strongest people he knows and she learned very quickly and became the best of the best.

"Y/n-chan~~ you're getting distracted once again when your looking at Tomioka-san!" Mitsuri yelled quite loudly. Y/n covered her mouth and wanted to die in that second.

"haha...no...there's a nice...TREE. there's a nice tree right there." she told mitsuri who just smiled wider. "ara ara, someone has a crush on the water pillar i see" a voice said behind Y/n.

Y/n really just wanted to die, "No no no! Shinobu don't do anything!"' Y/n begged shaking her shoulder.

Shinobu closed smile got wider and she said "Oh i will not be do anything. It is you who is going to be doing something... but I will possibly still tease you" and she disappeared.

Y/n groaned and Mitsuri was laughing about the whole thing. Mitsuri grabbed Y/n's hand and dragged her somewhere. Y/n was busy complaining about how Shinobu was going to make her embarrassed and didn't know where Mitsuri was dragging her.

Mitsuri out of nowhere stopped and pushed her hard making her fall. Y/n fell back until she felt someone catch her, Y/n looked who catches her and it was Giyuu. She immediately got up and started bowing "I'm so sorry, Mitsuri pushed me I didn't mean to fall on you Tomioka-san.". Giyuu just hummed and walked away.

"I'm going to kill you Mitsuri!!" Y/n yelled once the water pillar was far away. She started chasing a screaming Mitsuri. Mitsuri ran to Rengoku and Y/n still continued chasing her. Mitsuri went behind Rengoku and Rengoku saw an angry Y/n.

Y/n was screaming at Mitsuri as she was hiding "I'm going to rip off one of your braids!". Mitsuri screamed behind Rengoku. Even though Y/n was a shy person, she had the same temper as Sanemi.

Rengoku picked up Y/n as if she were a doll. Rengoku was carrying her under her arms and said "Now Y/n... we can't go threatening our friends. Calm down.".

Y/n took a deep breath and... she tried getting out of Rengoku's grip to charge at Mitsuri. Rengoku was tired of Y/n's yelling and moving around like a child and yelled pretty loud. "If you don't stop I'm going to get Shinazugawa-san.". Y/n immediately stopped.

Even though he wasn't her teacher anymore she was still kind of scared of him. She hated his yelling. "Get me for what?" Sanemi said from behind.

Rengoku placed Y/n down and faced Sanemi still with his bright smile.

"You see Y/-" Rengoku tried saying but Y/n just said "No! No!". Rengoku trying saying it again but Y/n just kept interrupting him denying it. Sanemi raised his hand for her to stop which she immediately did.

Mitsuri and Rengoku were shocked to see Y/n be so obedient. If it were anyone else who did that to Y/n she would have knocked them out. But it was Sanemi and she raised her head down.

"She was what now?" Sanemi said. "Mitsuri just pulled a little stunt and Y/n threatened to kill her," Rengoku said with his smile. Mitsuri was behind Rengoku holding in her laugh.