Your favorite (Shinobu x Child! Reader)

Shinobu had a child, it wasn't here's but the child was found at a young age so Shinobu claimed it to be her child.

Y/n Kocho was her name. Shinobu would take Y/n everywhere with her except missions of course. Y/n would always want to go but her mom would smile and say no. ( LMSBDWJJWWJ) and with that her mom would kiss her forehead bye and walk away.

Every time Shinobu would go to a mission she would leave Y/n with the Pillars.

It's been a week since Shinobu came back and when she finally returned she went straight to Y/n.

-

Y/n was with Obanai and his snake at the moment, she was trying to make him teach her how to use a sword.

"Please Iguro-san!" Y/n says begging with two wooden swords in her hand.

"Y/n your mom would kill me, no." Obanai says trying to make her put away the swords.

Y/n smiled just like her mother which made Obanai nervous now. In the outside he had a calm face but in the inside his heart was beating very fast. Obanai hated when Kocho was mad it was scary.

As Shinobu ran towards Y/n picking her up out of no where. "Hi my little butterfly" Shinobu said while hugging Y/n.

Y/n immediately hugged back carefully dropping the wooden swords kicking them away:
"Ara ara your trying to hide something from me. what is it?" Shinobu said pulling away from the hug with a tick mark.

Y/n stared back at Obanai, but he was no where to be found. 'crap' "i uhh wanted to play with the wooden swords, with Iguro-san but he said no." Y/n said playing with her hands.

"That's good he said no, let's go with the others alright." Shinobu said with her smile still on pulling Y/n.
-
-

In front all the Hashira's were there and you stared at them and waved which some of they gladly returned.

Shinobu bent down to Y/n's level and asked out loud. "So who's your favorite so far?". Which caught all the Hashira's attention.

Y/n looked at them and smiled "My favorite is Tomioka-san!".

Shinobu almost chocked. She smiled and had a tick mark on her head. "You mean Tokito-san Y/n?" Shinobu said trying to believe you said the wrong name.

"No Tomioka-san!" Y/n said running to him and grabbing onto his leg. Giyuu picked Y/n up and patted her head.

Shinobu just smiled but has multiple veins popping out of her forehead.

'How does Y/n like Tomioka-san the best? He has no friends. No one likes him.' Shinobu thought