Toxic Love (Muzan X Fem! Reader)

[Oh my god it's September. I haven't posted in almost 2 months hi. also, this story was a draft so it isn't as good but it's just something I guess.]

Slight Manga Spoilers.
-

Two powerful Demons alongside each other never work. The saying "Toxicity people have created chaos, point of fingers, shift blame & avoid taking the responsibility.". One demon craves power and control of every little concept happening while the other craves revenge.

Looking down many demons bowing down to Y/n as she glared down at them. They've failed to get information off of Kibutsuji and his close subordinates, "How useless you fools are. I asked for one thing and you barely even managed to get close to him." Y/n spat as she threw her old-fashioned glass cup of blood on the ground. The sound of the glass cup breaking made the demons flinch in fear.

Y/n got up walking towards one of the demons grabbing onto their hair and yanking the demon towards her. "You. You are close to one of the Twelve Kizuki Kibutsuji associates with. Don't think I haven't noticed, I just let it slide to wait for you to inform me but you haven't." Y/n coldly said as the Demon shut his eyes fearing what's coming to him.

Y/n let go of him and smiled obviously attempting to calm herself down. You may be wondering why Y/n has so much hatred towards the Demon King if she's a demon as well and why she isn't under his control.

~Flashback~

Y/n and Muzan were a married couple back then thousands of years ago. Even in his bed sick human life, she was by his side no matter what. She cared for him. She loved him. She defended him. She killed for him. Everything was for him.

Until one day, Y/n walked into her husband's room to see the doctor dead on the ground and Muzan standing up. He didn't look like his weak usual state making Y/n drop everything she was holding. The [Color of Hair] girl ran towards him immediately hugging him. The girl was blinded by love no matter what he did to her. Muzan looked down at her and gently caressed her face watching out for his now sharp nails to harm her.

"Forgive me for the pain that's about to happen." Muzan lowly said as he wanted to see what would happen if he injected his blood into Y/n. Many questions were in Muzans head as he hugged her tightly injecting his blood into Y/n's head.

Y/n immediately jolted up as she felt her blood boils and her skin feel like it was being ripped. Muzan held her trying to keep her in place as she was squirming and screaming from the pain. Y/n held onto his arms tightly her nails digging in his pale skin until everything stopped. She passed out in his arms.

Years went by quickly but as time went by Muzan has gotten ruthless and cold day by day. A group of Hashira found Y/n and him together in the forest as they were searching for a certain flower. The running footsteps was that could be heard in the dark forest, Muzan didn't want to fight back, it was a waste of time and if he did it would cost Y/n's life...right?

As they were running The Hashira surrounded Muzan making him glare at them. He could easily kill them all but an idea was in his head. About a week ago all he's been thinking about is how Y/n has been in his way every step of the way to succeed in walking in the sun. Maybe this is the chance to finally let go of her, finally, have a chance to not have to care for anyone but himself.

Muzan looked towards Y/n's direction who looked at him confused. He closed his eyes before chuckling, "How foolish you Demon Slayers are." He stated before turning into half of his final form. The King of Demons stabbed Y/n to the ground shocking the Hashira. Y/n eyes widened before she tried getting up to make her escape. Muzan will never forget the look in her eyes of betrayal, he only needed himself he never needed her.