Giyu's litte sister

( an: I know Giyu has been a demon slayer for a long time so go along with the story and we're gonna pretend Senjuro Rengoku is 8 )

Just like Giyu, Y/n Tomioka had raven hair and blue eyes. The only difference was her age Giyu's sister was 7 years old while Giyu was 21. Giyu only had a soft spot for his sister and only smiled at his sister. None of the pillars knew about Y/n, only Oyakata-sama did. Giyu had no one to babysit Y/n, he felt guilty about leaving Y/n with Oyakata-sama all day. Oyakata-sama did have his own life, he would always say "It's fine ill do anything for my children" but Giyu couldn't help but feel guilty.

Giyu walked towards the pillars holding Y/n's hand who was busy trying to escape his grip and run to the Oyakata-sama's garden. She and Oyakata-sama would collect flowers, well mainly her, and she would make flower crowns for him. Giyu was struggling a bit, his sister was strong even though she never did anything.

But his grip she could not escape, "Oni-chan I wanna go to Oyakata-samaaaa!" Y/n said still trying to get away. Giyu ignored her and still kept walking towards her, he was gonna ask Mitsuri to babysit since he knew she could not say no to a child.

Y/n soon gave up, and may I remind you Y/n has only hung around 4 people in her life, Giyu, Oyakaya-sama, and his two daughters. As soon as she saw the 8 people in front of her Y/n stopped trying to escape and went behind Giyu. Giyu noticed the pull gone and looked at Y/n who was behind him.

The 8 people just stared at Giyu and the small girl behind him which made her panic even more. "I wanna go home Oni-chan" Y/n whispered. Giyu grabbed her arm making her get in front of him, everyone now stared at her.

"ara ara, Tomioka-san you didn't tell us you had a child?" a girl with fading purple hair said. "She's not my child, she's my sister," Giyu said with a monotone voice. A pink-haired girl appeared in front of Y/n like nothing and said "AHH! So adorable!". Y/n gave Mitsuri a small smile which made Mitsuri smile wider.

"Can yall babysit her I have to go on a mission," Giyu said, Y/n turned around about to say something but Giyu disappeared. She turned back around and all of the hashira's were staring at her. She now hid behind Mitsuri.

"WAH! You're scared of them! I'll fix that come say hi to them!" Mitsuri said grabbing y/n's hand and going to each pillar.

First was a girl that had fading purple hair with a butterfly pin, Mitsuri was dragging Y/n towards her and on the inside, she was actually excited to meet new people. Shinobu looked down at the small child and still had her smile. "What's your name?" Shinobu bent down to reach Y/n's height limit. "I'm Y/n Tomioka," Y/n said with a bright smile. "I'm Shinobu Kocho, call me Shinobu. Your nothing like your brother," Shinobu says with a small laugh. "I and him are alike we both laugh the same and smile!" "Tomioka-san smiling? That's a first." Shinobu said making Y/n's eye twitch but she brushed it off and smiled.

Next was Muichiro who was looking at the sky. Y/n walked up to him without Mitsuri knowing, and tapped him. He looked around and saw nobody until he stared down. "hmm?" was all he said. "I'm Y/n!" the girl said smiling. "Muichiro" was all he said. Y/n smile dropped a little, but then she said "I like your hair it's beautiful". That caused Muichiro to pause. "Thanks, you have nice eyes," He said and patted Y/n's head. Y/n went towards a man full of jewelry.

"Hi I'm Y/n!" "Very flamboyant name I'm Tengen Uzui!" he said pointing at himself. When he pointed at himself Y/n saw his swords. Y/n's eyes sparkled at them "Look at that!" She pointed behind the man, Uzui fell for it. Y/n jumped up and got his swords sneakily.

"This is so cool!! Giyu never lets me touch his sword!" Y/n said excitedly.

The hashira's snapped their neck towards the small child when they heard "sword".