Regret. (Sanemi X Fem! Reader)

Y/n is the Sun Pillar, a literal ball of sunshine. Her (color) eyes would glow under the sun. Her smile was bright. Y/n always hung out with Sanemi trying to impress how she got stronger.

But all he would do is lash out on her and say "Your still weak and pathetic i don't get out your a Hashira!". Y/n would just nod and smile, it crushed her heart a lot but she could only smile.

When she was finished with a mission she would run to Sanemi and tell him all about it. He would walk away from her and tell her to "Fuck off your annoying.".

Y/n didn't give up she still tried and even Shinobu didn't tease about this she was honestly worried. Shinobu would try to tell Y/n to leave Sanemi alone before he says something to harsh for Y/n to take and she would laugh and say "It's fine! I'm fine if he does."

-

Y/n walked near Sanemi and tried talking to him once again, when he went out to eat. The pillars were there as well. "My god! You never know when to leave me alone! Your like attached to me it's annoying! Can you fuck off you can tell i don't like you! The more energy you put is fucking pathetic! Your weak! It's like you need to die for me to get rid of you! You know what i hope you die on your next mission!" Sanemi yelled.

Y/n froze, she felt like her heart was being squeezed. her crow than came by and said "Y/n L/n a demon spotted by _____ village! they need you! Caw!"
Y/n just nodded and began running towards the destination where her crow was taking her.

"Shinazugawa, that was too harsh." Shinobu said shaking her head at him.

"Whatever i don't care." Sanemi said walking away.
-
(After battle )

"CAW!CAW! Y/n L/n is wounded badly from fighting Upper Moon 2! Prepare to treat her Caw!" A crow yelled.

Shinobu immediately got up and ran to the butterfly estate, she was not gonna lose Y/n to the same demon that killed her sister.

When shinobu arrived there Y/n's body was bloody and she was passed out. Shinobu gasped and took her to get treated.

-

"Shinazugawa... you know L/n is close to death from her last mission." Rengoku said to Sanemi lowly not showing his smile

Sanemi felt the world stop, his heart dropped, all those memories came at him at once.

"Shinazugawa~ i defeated 5 demons at once how awesome is that!" Y/n said putting her hands in the air returning from a mission.

Sanemi knew she would always come to him after missions to tell him, but realizing that she could not be able to come annoy him or even come talk to him.

"Shinazugawa i learned a new form! Look!" Y/n would say smiling and Sanemi would walk away. Y/n would not give up and Sanemi could not careless about it.

The words he said echoed in his head "it's like you need to die for me to get rid of you! You know what i hope you die in your next mission!".

Sanemi ran to the butterfly estate attempting to hold back tears, when he arrived there he saw three little girls crying. he was hoping not to hear those words he was praying.

"Wheres L/n Y/n?" He asked the three girls, all three of them began to tear up more "Shes in her room they just finished doing surgery on her. It's now up to Y/n-sama to wake up or not" one of the girls said pointing across the hall

Sanemi rushed over there only to see a bandaged
Y/n, half of her face was covered in bandages, a bunch of cuts on her face, her body swollen. Sanemi walked close to her slowly he was terrified, he regretted his words, he regretted ignoring her he regretted ever being rude to her.

"Shinazugawa, you have to leave. Visiting hours ended a long time ago." Shinobu said Sanemi just walked out not bothering to look at anyone he walked out and went home.

*2 weeks later*

Y/n still hasn't woken up yet, and Sanemi has been doing missions non-stop. He was hoping to run into upper moon 2 to kill him for what he did to Y/n, but sadly he did not.

As he was on a mission he would send his crow to check on Y/n to make sure she was okay and everyday would be "She's doing well" or "Better than before" but today was different

The crow came back and said "She has awakened." Sanemi felt his heart beat faster, he ran to his last mission and killed the demon in an instant not bothering to watch it fade away or mimic it he just wanted to see Y/n.

-

Y/n woke up and Shinobu walked in and smiled "Ara ara someone has awakened from the dead." Shinobu said. Y/n laughed but stopped due to the pain "Look at you teasing me already" Y/n said laughing a little still.

Shinobu went close to her and took off her face bandages "Y/n... can you see from your left eye?"
Y/n shook her head and put on a sad smile, no it's very blurry...

Shinobu just kept her smile on and said "It doesn't matter your still beautiful. As long as your alive that's all that matters." Y/n smiled and nodded.

As Y/n was about to say something they were interrupted with the door being broken down. Shinobu turned immediately to see Sanemi there panting out of breath.

She still had her smile on but tic marks were popping out of her forehead. "Was it really necessary to break down the store?" She asked with a close eyed smile.

Sanemi ran to Y/n pulling her into a tight hug shocking Y/n. "I'll be on my way than. Shinazugawa-san, my door better be fixed by tomorrow or your dead." Shinobu said walking out.

Sanemi didn't care he just held onto Y/n, Y/n didn't know what to do. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." He mumbled, "I should have never ignored you. I should have never said those words to you."

Y/n gently put her hand on his back rubbing it in circular rotations. "It's okay, it was my fault for bothering you." Y/n said. Sanemi removed her from the hug and said "No it's not your fault it's mine."

Y/n just stayed quiet and smiled. Sanemi noticed her eyes was lighter than usual and knew what that meant. He brushed his hand on cheek cupping and said "You are still beautiful L/n Y/n."

I'm bad at Angst but i felt like finishing this draft.

(finished at: February 24th 2021)
ITS LATE SO IGNORE THE MISTAKES OH WELL-